Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot not working right

Discussion on Agbot not working right within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot not working right

well i got it working.. sorta.. but i don't know how to make a script? see the above thread and reply to that one instead. thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
agbot not working?
02/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i noticed testorterone isint working after update. i tried agbot with nu connector and it didint work either. is there a way to keep using agbot? is sroking best bot now? is any bot still working?
AGbot not working
10/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi all, my agbot is not selecting my character, the hp, mp and xp stats are all wrong. Does anyone know how to make the agbot select my character? Thanks all
AgBot not working for me <help>
11/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello. I need help about agbot. When i start any of script (it's working, but...) it's stops on Herbalist... I can't find anything about this on google. If u find, tell me.
My agbot is not working =(
09/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi all, My problem is that when my bot comes to hunting spot, it doesn't attack the monsters and it says in the bot console : Unknown command, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3 . I use agbot 2.4.13c , nuconnector 77, loader testosteron 7.7 and agdev 3.2 and I have vista. This is my script :
not working agbot for me
02/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
when i press Start Bot, my agBot exit does any1 know why?