Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Replacer.exe file is damaged[Error 5]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Replacer.exe file is damaged[Error 5]

Hello, i have a problem

When in one pserver gouese update when i start silkroad.exe then show error "Cannot finish update because Replacer.exe file is damaged[Error 5]"

Yes yes i already srched in google for an hour how to fix it but i can`t find it and also another replacer.exe in google i didn`t found... If you have this file or you know how to fix this... please help!

Old 07/27/2012, 17:18   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,905
post this on the pserver's thread or re-download client(it may have come corrupted on download)

Closed Thread

« SROR - Multiclient | Searching Medisa.pk2 with GM Camera »

Similar Threads
Proplem with Replacer File ..
07/21/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
my Replacer File in Euro-Sro Folder is Destroyed ... so IF some one have it or have another Raplacer can help me ... Please Upload it For me
file is damaged. please try again.
07/10/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
hey guys , this error appeared when i downloaded this MEDIA with tocsro CLIENT , and the pics http://www4.0zz0.com/2012/07/10/09/886378067.jpg and when i click OK , http://www4.0zz0.com/2012/07/10/09/175356513.jpg
[Release] OMFGZ GunZ File Replacer
01/05/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
I dont know about u guys but i was havin alot of trouble copying and replacing gunz files with all the new mrs out.. and shit so made this program for my self... pretty simple... just put ure MRS in MRS folder in u can put as many as u want then run the program and click on ure mrs and press copy and it will copy that mrs in GunZ Folder so u dont have to open the folder again and again...if u want ure old files back just press "Recov all files Button".. this program comes Non Updating...
File is damaged or corrupt
04/22/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
German: Ich bekomme immer wieder das prob. mit dem client is damaged or corrupt. Kann mir jemand helfen. English: I always get the problem client is damaged or corrupt. Can someone help me. <hr>Append on Apr 21 2007, 12:21<hr> Kann jemand antowrten BITTE. CAn someone reply PLEASE.
Damaged file
12/27/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
could someone post the game map file it is map/map/canyon-m.DMap i cannot enter ac half the time because it fails to load.. i can seee everything except my character and i cant move. +1 kharma to whoever gets it to me..thnx.