Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plvl bot isrobot

Discussion on plvl bot isrobot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plvl bot isrobot

1.Dont have premium
2.I have high lvl wizz and lvl 1 char (2 accounts ofc)
3.How i can plvl lvl 1 char with high lvl wizz in crowded server with testosteron (multiclient) with ISROBOT ?
4.I know how but another problem.....its CROWDED is there some no dc so i can try to get in with 2 chars ?? because its so boting to try to log in on crowded server without any nodc programs...
Old 01/15/2009, 21:53   #2

Yes testosterone loader has nodc
Old 01/15/2009, 22:12   #3

still dc alot even with testosteron

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Isrobot + crack Search Isrobot + crack
05/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hallo! Hello! Ich suche den T-Bot oder den Isro-Bot + crack ! Oder hat jemand eine Softmod für mich? I search the T-Bot or the Isro-Bot + crack ! Or have you a softmod for me ? Danke ! Thank you !
WTT>49 Hunter Trieste for PLvL.. That's Right.. PLVL!
01/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to be plvled and in exchange willing to give a 49 hunter in trieste. Thank You. Contact me via PM or MsN: [email protected] - jauodx
plvl-Pal
04/02/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
This is basically a test using the Multiclient code i've worked with, and so far it is working fine for me, so let's see if it'll work for other's. Useful for clicking which char you wish to view the stats on, (let's say ur plvling two noob accounts) and ya wanna see the current EXP till ur char is lvl'd this will do it. so far only memory reading has been added, eventually i'll be adding the whole lot, along with client side fun (chaging char name,size,money,pk points ect..) and maybe...