Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Agbot closing?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot closing?

I've been using Agbot for about a year or so now and it's come a long way.
But i wanted to party grind with myself so i tried using the agbot launcher and srproxy trick, it worked but one of the bots closed after 10mins or so
I decided that it wasn't worth the hassle and deleted everything, BUT now i can't bot at all, i've been looking everywhere for an answer but nont :/
I think my Ip has been blocked but i'm not too sure, is there anyway to see if it has? or can i contact agbot team some way to beg for an un-ban of my ip? plz help if you can =]

Old 01/13/2009, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by miichael1212 View Post
I've been using Agbot for about a year or so now and it's come a long way.
But i wanted to party grind with myself so i tried using the agbot launcher and srproxy trick, it worked but one of the bots closed after 10mins or so
I decided that it wasn't worth the hassle and deleted everything, BUT now i can't bot at all, i've been looking everywhere for an answer but nont :/
I think my Ip has been blocked but i'm not too sure, is there anyway to see if it has? or can i contact agbot team some way to beg for an un-ban of my ip? plz help if you can =]
That is your own issue, you are not supposed to multi-bot, it's against their wishes for ***** sake.

Try this

Old 01/13/2009, 23:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
yeah i know i thought they just didn't want you to clientless, i was just trying to run 2 bots, then i realized they didn't want ANY multi botting so i got rid of everything but it looks like it was too late, i'll try that regclean thing though, hope it works, i'd take it back if i could btw, even if the multi bot was working

« Which Farm Process Is Better? | this is Joymax E-mail »