Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone Explain Me This...

Discussion on Someone Explain Me This... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/06/2009, 15:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroFX View Post
Backo, i hope your *** will soon be banned!
#Reported
I see, nothing better to do than reporting people? Very sad life, truly sad.
Old 01/06/2009, 16:00   #17

i use agbot ince it was released....no hack. But my frien was hacked in sro and he never used any programs (no bot and so on) he used just loader(he knows the program issues so he doesnt downloaded no any keylogger with no other programs). And still he was hacked..he got a message in his message box:u've bin hacked by rev6DarkTeam.........Thats the end of story..oh yea he was stalling items in hotan(thouse hacked items) he hacked a few chars in olympus server.

Sry fopr the english
Old 01/06/2009, 16:42   #18

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroFX View Post
Backo, i hope your *** will soon be banned!
#Reported
#warning given
#post edited
Old 01/06/2009, 16:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
I'm so happy that your **** got jacked, finally you can spend some time to learn how to write readable posts. Cause right now, your colorful posts cause aids and couple other diseases.

Back2Topic:
It wa a Keylogger.
It denst have to be a Silkroad File.
It could be everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber1000 View Post
well agbot from the original place hacked me once, tried another and hacked my friend
Stop talking ****.
AgBot is clean.
If you let yourself get hacked than it was your fault.

Im using AgBot from the beginning, when it was called RevBot.
Now im Lv90, still not hacked & still using AgBot.
Old 01/06/2009, 18:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secura View Post

Back2Topic:
It wa a Keylogger.
It denst have to be a Silkroad File.
It could be everything.

Stop talking ****.
AgBot is clean.
If you let yourself get hacked than it was your fault.

Im using AgBot from the beginning, when it was called RevBot.
Now im Lv90, still not hacked & still using AgBot.
Correct me if i am wrong BUT agbot site( the wiki kinda site) got hacked or the one who owned it scammed nymble, can`t remember the exact story so but i remember there was some problems with the official information and download site from agbot. to get back ontopic maybe the attack towards stealthlite have caused even more damage than the ddos, maybe they actually got further and changed the download files?

I wonder why anyone would go true all that trouble to clean a level 71 char, while i know many more players who use stealthlite on level 90 chars.
Old 01/06/2009, 23:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0sn3akr View Post
It IS in English. You just have to remember that he's quite young and doesn't possess the vocabulary we do. I'm 20 and English is my first language and I understand what he said, even though I don't talk that way.

That isn't a very nice thing to say. You wouldn't be happy if your account got hacked. In fact, I think YOU would be opening new threads every day, asking for sympathy and whining that you got hacked. BE COMPASSIONATE!
And maybe YOU should how to write literate posts yourself: AIDS is capitalised; it's 'because', not 'cause'; and it's '...and a couple...' not '...and couple...'

I doubt it was AgBot. AgBot, (when downloaded from the official site or mod-approved mirrors from this forum) is VERY SAFE (for your computer, however, you CAN still get banned)! And FREE!
Just remember to ALWAYS use a firewall with antivirus and antispam. Windows Firewall WILL NOT do. Spend some money. Buy ESET Smart Security, or Norton Internet Security.
First of all i puted this topics just for see some answer & for know if dat happened to someone here i really dont pay attention to bad replys like:

"I'm so happy that your shit got jacked, finally you can spend some time to learn how to write readable posts. Cause right now, your colorful posts cause aids and couple other diseases"

i really dont care if u r happy cuz i got HACKED Ups Sorry Its JACKED, pss i would like to see u trying to learn spanish well maybe im wrong cuz u r the unique human that got born knowing all, congratz.

As i say im not a frustrated kid, and im not angry cuz i got hacked i just wanted to know if this happened to someone here.

Thx for the good replys dat real humans posted here.

And Backo Its Not Ma Fault If U Got AIDS Doing UNKNOWING Things And Now U Give Me The Fault Cuz I Colored Ma Post Lol...Nice Try...

pd: backo Luv U Hater(lol now he´s gonna say dat im gay)
Old 01/07/2009, 00:05   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
Correct me if i am wrong BUT agbot site( the wiki kinda site) got hacked or the one who owned it scammed nymble, can`t remember the exact story so but i remember there was some problems with the official information and download site from agbot. to get back ontopic maybe the attack towards stealthlite have caused even more damage than the ddos, maybe they actually got further and changed the download files?

I wonder why anyone would go true all that trouble to clean a level 71 char, while i know many more players who use stealthlite on level 90 chars.
i Asked To MySelf The Same Thing, Why My Lvl 71 Character Got Hacked If They Are Alot Of Lvl 90 Characters Using Dat Bot...
Old 01/07/2009, 06:33   #23

If you scan aGbot virustotal will find 13results ... something isn't right here
Owner says that this is because of coding style but....

They might only take accounts on 1 specific server ( where they play ) and leave other alone.

I don't want to accuse agBot of anything but this is a little fishy.
Old 01/07/2009, 06:38   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wopa View Post
If you scan aGbot virustotal will find 13results ... something isn't right here
Owner says that this is because of coding style but....

They might only take accounts on 1 specific server ( where they play ) and leave other alone.

I don't want to accuse agBot of anything but this is a little fishy.
Dats interesting but im sure dat i dont got hacked by agbot i got hacked by STEALthlite 100% Sure Of Dat
Old 01/07/2009, 09:19   #25

elite*gold: 275
alot of people getting hack this days
u remember the bug in email verification which u can change the pass with id and secret answer only ? it's back !!!! and some guys started to hack other players
Old 01/07/2009, 09:33   #26

Here are two agbot scans:

Old 01/07/2009, 16:57   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
agreed with Backo that i couldnt read his post, tho i know what he means even if english is not my main
anyway, there are 2 ways to level in silkroad:
1st way - the dumb way - u bot 24/7 and use every illegal program that u see on epvp and any other websites
or
2nd way - you go to the power level anytime u want ( like im doing now), but wait -
- you probably spend millions of gold?
indeed, thats where the brains comes in.Think ur way of making gold, level much faster and be happy...
even IF i get hacked, which probably wont happen *knocks on wood*
i could recover in less then 3 days
why? i didnt farm 1kk like an idiot, i didnt buy 500kk gold like an idiot, and i use my brain.
Simple and easy.
p.s
its bad that u got hacked , im not saying its good :/
Old 01/07/2009, 17:00   #28

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
tho,botting is more confortable.using ur brain is sometimes...hard .
Old 01/07/2009, 17:24   #29

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by InDaClub View Post
tho,botting is more confortable.using ur brain is sometimes...hard .
its hard to think of it, then u will use it forever....
Old 01/07/2009, 17:32   #30

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
its hard to think of it, then u will use it forever....
if you`re reffering to what i`m currently doing on ecsro,then you must be really rich xD