Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some questions about sro and botting.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some questions about sro and botting.

I haven't played sro since 70cap (good times) and starting again. So here we go.
Do pure str build use fire/cold imbue?
pure Int masteries: light/cold/weapon skill?
Is force good? for debuffs and such, could be nice in jobwars and such.
spear worth it for nuker? Or is it useless because of low def, no block and no kd?
And about botting. Never used a bot and I was thinking of starting to use one. Any free bot? And what build would be good for pvp and quite fast lvler. Glaive?
And I would love to get some help with botting if there is any free one.

Appreciate any help I can get. And sorry for not using search button but I am to tired right now.

Old 12/22/2008, 20:30   #2

Ok so here we go:
Cold imbue is not that good because many people have become immune to it.
Yes pure int builds are light 90/cold90/and weapon90.
In my opinion force sucks^^.
The best free bot at the moment is Agbot. We have here at e-pvpers.de a special Thread for it just look in Sro Exploits/Hack section.
From Chinese some fast and good pvp builds are Glaviers and Bower.
From Europe you can choose either Wizard/bard or Rogue/bard.

Hope this helped you and press Thanks Button

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 21:38   #3

Thanks, I haven't decided if I'm going to make european/chinese but I think chinese.
Do bowers have a kb skill now? And can someone be kind and post some prices for elements don't have to be exact just so I know and I guess there is a difference in prices between new and old servers so I'd be happy if someone could post that. And last: is it many traderuns or is it just pvping outside gates nowadays?
Old 12/22/2008, 21:41   #4

I think the last skill of fast-shot series thingy (the thing where you shoot 2/3/4/5 arrows fast^^) is with knockback...my archer is lv 77 with gap6, i dont know it exactly^^

And nowadays its PvP and Jobwar, both is awesome. I played since release, so since lv 60 cap and I think it was better in the past

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 21:53   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
Ok so here we go:
In my opinion force sucks^^.
i TOTALLY disagree with you...the lvl 80/90 debufs from force aKa impotent/division cannot be cured...any chinese with force is a pain in the ***..thrust me...
Old 12/23/2008, 01:26   #6

Ok, I'll make a glavier but I'm not sure about skills. Should I sacrafice light for force?
I don't know which server I'm going to play on but I'd like to play with someone from this forum so that I can ask for advice and such. So if you don't mind me spamming you with questions tell me server please.
Old 12/23/2008, 01:40   #7

Play on the newest server , more low lvl and lesser sun's. Idk about force to glavie , force is better for blade/bow i think , Btw i would choose ice not light , but its only mine opinion.
Old 12/23/2008, 01:43   #8

Received Thanks: 2,168
I would start on Phoenix. I think there is no lv 90 Char yet, so theres no BEST 1337 PLAYER who owns all. You still have chance to be the best!

Build: I would make full int bicheon or 90:90 hybrid bower.
Well, these are my favourites builds, just play what you like and dont think about "better" builds, all builds have their positive and negative aspects.

(**** I want my DarkCronicLe account back )
Old 12/23/2008, 01:48   #9

Ok, but won't I get ksed more at new servers since there are more lowlvls?
Old 12/23/2008, 02:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0nicl3 View Post
Build: I would make full int bicheon or 90:90 hybrid bower.
Well, these are my favourites builds, just play what you like and dont think about "better" builds, all builds have their positive and negative aspects.
That's what everyone thinks in the beggining and then they make new char because ppl kill them easily. I guess you're unique. Anyone knows which elements ppl are going to need for 9D? Prices please. My brother earned ridiculous sums of gold in the 80cap with wind lvl2 elements.
Old 12/23/2008, 02:45   #11

Received Thanks: 2,168
9D earth is 4k per Element on Venus, I think it's not different on other server.

I really love to make money with earth 9
Old 12/23/2008, 10:26   #12

Ok nice but I'm going to have to trade elixirs or something to get money in the beggining though. Or is it easy with bot? Making a gap and lvling should get me some gold right? I guess suns cost like 1bill but what does a lvl16 som/sos bow with +3 cost? think some millions but I'm not sure. Going to start on Phoenix. Haven.t got the bot working completely tho. Loop+walkscript not working.(agbot).

« Testo not working. (help) | question about bow build »