Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+6 veryeasy :)!!!!!!(Lucky Tool)//Update

Discussion on +6 veryeasy :)!!!!!!(Lucky Tool)//Update within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

//I have get the latest update(Now it works)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
yesterday i've found on an tuerksich forum...an alchmey tool u can use very easy to increase ur succesrate.

I have to say it works with me

Here is the scann:

So hier is the link :

To get safer scann it your own again

So how it works:
1.start the tool
2.open ****** /> 3.find a good place (no laag)
4.open the alchmey window
5.click start on the tool
6.Put the elixier and luckpowder and good luck

(This tool is an lucky increaser that means fail ^^ is sure possible)

Thx....Good Luck and tell me ur Feedbacks

//And this time Scann it then Try it and then make an post
Old 12/12/2008, 15:32   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
it does not work!

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Hack for lucky streak/ lucky mode
03/27/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hack pwi, and give your self a lucky streak? To get it the hard way you have to find Duke Blacke, keep talking to him until he tells u a certain gem merchant is feeling lucky. You go and trade with gem merchant, and then u have a chance to get a lucky streak. Some people say that there's a 5% chance that will happen, but im not sure about the credibility. Also the lucky streak lasts untill u log off, and it will crit all lucky packs u get and stuff. I was just thinking it...
12/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
//I have get the latest update(Now it works) ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Hi, yesterday i've found on an tuerksich forum...an alchmey tool u can use very easy to increase ur succesrate. I have to say it works with me :) http://s11.directupload.net/images/081212/22pyvlri .jpg Here is the scann:-Hiyoal
+6 veryeasy :)!!!!!!(Lucky Tool)
12/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hi, yesterday i've found on an tuerksich forum...an alchmey tool u can use very easy to increase ur succesrate. I have to say it works with me :) http://s10.directupload.net/images/081212/9y58dgwu .jpg So hier is the tool ...RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Here is the scann: Virustotal. MD5: 276891d59c4d6c2b2bacfc3e35b7f19b
conquer multi tool [Update: 28/05/05][rev 0.05]
11/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 425 Replies
just extract the package where you want then change the properties of the coloader.lnk to fit your needs and then start conquer with doubleclick on it. and before you cry you dunno how to change a lnk property and what to change look in the oredropper thread, there is a detailed explaination. to open the property window press ctrl+r, atm it works only with one client, because it is still my old way of hotkey (global), maybe i will update it soon with my other hotkey method (local). press...