Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Strange Error, help requested

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange Error, help requested

I am running agbot for the first time and i use nuconnector, then i run agbot, and then i run silkroad. After i login and select my character start the game. it closes with this error. Can anyone help? this is the picture You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

It as an error prodced by SRO not AgBot. You get it when SRO needs more graphic memory.

Try to install the newest graphic card drivers, you will also find some on the silkroad homepage, or lower your resolution and details in game.
Or: Buy a new graphic card

Old   #3

LOL i dont think he needs better hardware : 512 mb video card is enough trust me
Go to Nvidia site and get the latest drivers from them.What directx you use?Update him too. You have a very good pc there is no reason to not be able to play SRO
Old   #4

yep julians right its the direct x... update the newsest one. i did that and for some reason it didnt work so i just got the newest month of direct x and now i almost never get the ???? error

Old   #5

i think just install all drivers who is in original silkroad web page... and thats all
i had that problems too, because i used other drivers....
Old   #6

You don't need a new graphics card all you got to do is update your graphics card

Windows XP - Right click on desktop > props > Settings > Advanced > Adapter tab > Props on Adapter > Update Driver then your done.

Press the thanks if i helped
Old   #7

Windows update driver doesnt work all the time. Go to your video card producer website and just download their latest version of drivers. Then it willl run smooth