Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Physical, Morale and Ultimate Screen

Discussion on Physical, Morale and Ultimate Screen within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Physical, Morale and Ultimate Screen

is Physical and Morale screen needed since Ultimate Screen doesn't require those two skills to be added?

If it's needed, is it possible to buff a player with all 3 skills at once or it will say "Ultimate Screen can't be used with Physical Screen and Morale Screen"?

Please Help. Thank you.
Old 05/23/2012, 22:20   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
You can buff a player with ALL 3 screens ! Sounds unfair, but it's the truth.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to hack Physical damage
09/18/2010 - Last Chaos - 11 Replies
anybody who can hack physical damage for aries lastchaos and eternia lastchoas!!!
Physical and Magical Reinforce
09/04/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
[Guide]The Ultimate Solution to Prevent Blue Screen in Cabal (Vista)
07/19/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 23 Replies
After 4 days of Searching, Testing and troubleshooting,i have finally found a way for us to Eliminate Blue Screen in Cabal for Vista. NOTE:Make sure that your workstation(PC) has all Legitimate vista drivers for all of your hardware(e.g. mouse, wireless-n adaptor, keyboard, etc.) Here are the Steps: 1. Reinstall Cabal 2. Delete folder name "Xtrap" located @ C:\Program Files\OGPlanet\CABAL Online 3. Right Click cabal.exe 4. Select Compatibility and check "Run this Program in...
can we change physical resistance?
11/16/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
would it work if we cahnge the mobs and boss physical resistance? if so what paremeter plz.
Physical ATK with Moonbot ?
02/19/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, Can Moonbot attack monsters without skills ? i juste want physical atk only I tried it but it doesnt work, it just select the monster without atk (single clik on mob only, not double clik :/ But i can made him working ( i choice atk MODE A ^^ 1 clic = atk ) but when a monster is a little hidden, the game says: "Coundnt attack this monster ..." so the Bot get stoped -_-