Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pacheon Skinn with iSro bot

Discussion on Pacheon Skinn with iSro bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pacheon Skinn with iSro bot

pls i need hlp with settings for my bow account.I need sombody to tell me how i can set the iSro bot to atk mobs witout delay or witout skill. Firs time atk with skill and after that send a 3~4 arrows witout skill this its sux i cant set it right .If sombody know what i just ask pls post a comment, vvvvv thx

I mean "PACHEON SKILL " sorry
Old 12/01/2008, 22:13   #2

Bots have delays. I don't think you can make them go any faster.
Old 12/01/2008, 22:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by cariocas View Post
pls i need hlp with settings for my bow account.I need sombody to tell me how i can set the iSro bot to atk mobs witout delay or witout skill. Firs time atk with skill and after that send a 3~4 arrows witout skill this its sux i cant set it right .If sombody know what i just ask pls post a comment, vvvvv thx

I mean "PACHEON SKILL " sorry
I have set up bows to fight constantly without doing common attack, what you do is tick " use first skill to attack" put anti-devil as first skill, and then put more skills in the attack skill list, try not to add the same as whats the first attack. he shouldn't do common attack.
Old 12/02/2008, 04:03   #4

Try to do moves that spreads to other monsters so that way, it will constantly fight without any delays

( hehe i use irso and mines dont delay )
Moves on to the next mov after it kills one fast