Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We need Alchemy program

Discussion on We need Alchemy program within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We need Alchemy program

we need a mod that can automatically do alchemy where if your invventory has 1 item, all elixirs and 1 slot with lucky powders, you can choose the + you want and it will automatically keep doing alchemy till it hits that +, or runs out of elixirs. please can some one make?
Old 11/22/2008, 13:49   #2

lol xD make me a +9
Old 11/22/2008, 20:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyx88 View Post
we need a mod that can automatically do alchemy where if your invventory has 1 item, all elixirs and 1 slot with lucky powders, you can choose the + you want and it will automatically keep doing alchemy till it hits that +, or runs out of elixirs. please can some one make?
59 slots if u didnt complete the 90 inventory quest, minus 1 item and 1 slot for lucky powders which are stackable to 50 max so that leaves some slots.

i'd like to be afk untill a certain item hits +7... so how about the mod goes to the player or guild storage and replenishes weap elixers, rebuy a 50 stack of lucky powders and or replenish weap elixers by automaticly buying them through stall network with a price maximum of 350k per weap elixer

Old 11/23/2008, 16:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyx88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliNgkiNg View Post
59 slots if u didnt complete the 90 inventory quest, minus 1 item and 1 slot for lucky powders which are stackable to 50 max so that leaves some slots.

i'd like to be afk untill a certain item hits +7... so how about the mod goes to the player or guild storage and replenishes weap elixers, rebuy a 50 stack of lucky powders and or replenish weap elixers by automaticly buying them through stall network with a price maximum of 350k per weap elixer

yeah yeah! good idea
and by the time you're back, you will jump for madness bc0z you successfully made a br0ken +7 :P
Old 11/23/2008, 16:44   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliNgkiNg View Post
so how about the mod goes to the player or guild storage and replenishes weap elixers, rebuy a 50 stack of lucky powders and or replenish weap elixers by automaticly buying them through stall network with a price maximum of 350k per weap elixer

How about this astonishing modification turn water into wine?
Old 11/24/2008, 08:01   #6

hehe i dont think thats possible well its hard to make a program like that lol
Old 11/24/2008, 08:37   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
make a program to pvp too -_-
Old 11/24/2008, 19:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueeN View Post
hehe i dont think thats possible well its hard to make a program like that lol
Yes and leveling, accepting quest, skilling by bot is easier? (agBot can)
Old 11/24/2008, 23:28   #9

Make a bot to do CTF for you too. Exclude all human controlling of this game

My bot is owning yours in CTF right now
Old 11/24/2008, 23:47   #10

hold on think about this
what if you just made it as an auto-it script.
it would only be able to use the first page of items but it would still save you from having to sit there and click the whole time
Old 11/27/2008, 07:06   #11

well i meant you can choose up to Plus what to keep trying so +5 is safe enough after that you can do it... but alchemy is based on the speed you put in elixirs after each other then you have more choices... but this way you can close your eyes and not go insane everytime it fails.. lol
Old 11/30/2008, 10:11   #12

Can someone make a Chat bot, like in Starcraft, but for silkroad. Where it just talks and ask trivia questions. And receives answers and gives you points. Has custom greetings, for when people log in. And store information, like a talking dictionary. That'd be great.