Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

socket stones

Discussion on socket stones within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
socket stones

how can i made socket stone on this update at lvl 90?

you need to make a socket stone "TOKEN artisan magic stone" and not the normal, but im 90 and i cant get them how can i make them now?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Socket Stones
05/26/2022 - SRO Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
well, i saw much player are asking "how can i make sockets or empty slots", so i decided to make a tut for all of you :) - 1st of all go at the grocery Hotan and buy 1-3 Magic Stone of Sockets (depends how much empty slots u want) - Than Press Z (english keyboard Y) and at the window left, at Socket Alchemy, put the item in it and press on the Magic Stone of Sockets. than a hammer appears and u need to touch 1 of the 3 slots under "Able make a Socket in equipment to place Socket". -> now...
Socket stones.
03/09/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello. Is there any possibility that my item will dissapear or something gonna happen to it while trying to put socket stone inside? Thanks. No one knows?
Socket stones and people not knowing.
03/17/2011 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
I decided to test if there still were some people who didn't know that you could create your own socket stones extremely cheap, so I created 10-20 stones, put them in a stall with the topic 'Rare D11 Socket Stones'. The price I set them to was 10-20 mill pr stone :D. All of them were bought within 1 hour. Folks, we hereby have a winner in making the fastest money in SRO. But I doubt it will last long, but try it while it lasts.