Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[PROJECT] Searching ppl for 8/8 PT

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [PROJECT] Searching ppl for 8/8 PT

Hello, i'm here to find a group of people interested in playing sro in a 8/8 pt mode. Server does not matter.. iSro or Sro-R does not matter, i'm just searching people who want to play in group. if anyone is interested just speak!
must speak english and preferably we should all start from lvl1... anyways i accept new ideas! thanks!

Old 04/04/2012, 16:11   #2

too bad, im already farming at ongs an warrior/cleric on eos :-/

Old 04/04/2012, 20:50   #3

I PMed ya. (I'm interested)
Old 04/05/2012, 18:05   #4

You should give some more infos , like whether you wanna play legit or with bot , 24/7 or whatever ..

Old 04/06/2012, 22:10   #5

well, botting obviously... and the most active yes..
Old 04/07/2012, 09:59   #6

For me playing in a party is one of the most interesting things in this game, and it is often hard to find decent people who are willing to play (not make bot gold-farming parties and other stuff like that), who know how to play, and who have the same level as you. I am interested, but let's be honest, SRO is now not like it was 2-3 years ago, many people leaving.

Silkroad-R is not actually rebirth for me (just for me), coz it's not really fun, you don't need to get sox items, you don't need gold, you don't need anything, and therefore no fun to play, everything is done for you already... I don't know how it is for others, but look at SRO-R statistics -- it says everything, servers are not full, people are not interested in it.

Private server can be SRO rebirth, especially for people who didn't play official Silkroad much enough to get high leveled characters, it's a perfect chance to feel yourself at maxed level.

So, I am interested, but I'm not kinda feeling like coming back to official Silkroad (might try though), I was going to try out DuckRoad or something else.

« Isro IP limit | question about new system »