Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with agBot script

Discussion on Need help with agBot script within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with agBot script

hey guys.. i have some issues with my agbot.. i created a script with agDev and it went well.. i put it in the default folder as said....and then when i logg on the char... i tele to my home town... and then i press walkscript and it starts working and then stops and my whole agbot window disappears... does anyone know how i can fix this ?
Old 10/23/2008, 22:12   #2

bump!
Old 10/24/2008, 00:16   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
There is an error which a lot of people get it closes after a couple of mins, but some people dont get this like me. It will be fixed in new version. Try also making sure you have write npc codes with latest version of agdev as this can sometimes stop the walkscript and shut it down
Old 10/24/2008, 22:02   #4

Received Thanks: 1,347
or maybe it's like an overload on your pc when both the bot is looping and the game is running. I've tried agbot in different pc's around. Not all of them can bear it's processor capacity with the game
Old 10/25/2008, 14:04   #5

:O
so that means i can use script? or can.. whenever the newer version of agBot comes out?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
agBot script help
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi ive been having trouble with making scripts for agBot if someone could tell me if their any programs to make them, ive used agDev I think its named, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me. Many thanks
AgBot Script
10/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hi guys , i bot with agbot , but i dont know anything about scripts , i'm botting in penon fighters/yetis , do agbot's script buy pots and repair? if yes can you send me the script or tell me how to do , thanks , if you can post it in rapidshare thx .. :confused: :(
Agbot script
03/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i have a problem with my script a made it with AgBot_Script_Generator the problem is when i start it the first time everything is fine but when my char teleports back in town to buy items all npcs are blocked (i can't open them) and the script stop pls help sory for my bad english "//","############################ ","" "//","Script Maker","" "//","Made Possible by: iBotForFun @ 2008","" "//","############################ ","" "//","Script Information:","" "//","Starting Town:...
AGbot Script help
10/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi all i have been trying with all kind of programs for making scripts AGBOT but non of them seems to work fine.So i want to ask can anyone make me HT script-rock mountain mobs.Hunting area X(-3837),Y(55),R(75) or something like that it doesn't have to be that exact coordinates.In town let it buy 200HP Xlarge,850 MP Large 3000arows,50HP for horse XLARGE,10HGP,1 return scroll,50 Universal Pills,1horse . Thank you in advance.
agBot help with script
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi,, I saw a few scripts from other people on the site! But i wont too do a script from someone else in my script cuz it's the script that i wont too^^ Anyone can help my how must do that? And btw how do i go with script on horse? i don't know how too record that :S And i don't know how too record as i go with airdock too Roc Mountain:S How must i record that?? HELP ME PLEASE!! TY