Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about pets.

Discussion on Question about pets. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about pets.

Hello. I am thinking about buying one of these new pets(jaguar, bird and etc.).
Does anyone know what benefits they are giving and which one is the best choise for full int chinese?
Old 03/22/2012, 23:43   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
All fellow pets got the same stats.

They level up like attack pets (wolf, bear, genie, cangaroo etc.) and you can ride on them like on horses or other vehicle pets.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Adding Pets
07/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
when always i add new pets i get same proplem which is dissapearing the pet + dissapering the egg :confused: what i want to know for examble this in thread" New 2 Pets i 've make the sql with nothing wrong but what i want to know is if i must change any of the cilent side files ? or puts any thing new ??
[QUESTION] how to make new pets SQL ??
03/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
ok guys i need help this is hydra SQL for hydra mounts i know it's for mounts so i changed this red ids for other ids of the new mouts which i am adding so if i wanaa add new pet what i must change too can any one help :) :)
[Question]About the new pets
01/19/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Pde Tanong? Bakit parang hindi ata ako makakuha ng book ng kaze at gaikoz pede paki sabi drop rate saan makakukuha at iba pang information it maybe look like that i am thousand years on champion without getting any of the stupid book
My first Question about spawning Pets.
12/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all, I wanted to ask how i can spawn 3 grab pets? I showed some videos in Youtube,but I only success at spawning 2 pets and not 3! Could someone explain how i do spawn 3 Pets? THX
question pets sjsro
12/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello all, I'm going to buy silk in sjsro, but I wonder if the pets are timeless or time period. pliss say and help me