Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :)

Discussion on Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :)

Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe"

im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158

any help greatly apreciated

xx
Old 10/17/2008, 03:21   #2

did u tick the option Redirect in loader?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2008, 04:59   #3

I think you need the original client, not a no-dc..

But I really don't know, since I'm still using softmod
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2008, 07:24   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieman99 View Post
Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe"

im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158

any help greatly apreciated

xx
don't use a no d/c for agbot,

if you use the loader, you must tick redirect ip make sure isro compatible is off. if you don't use the loader then put the media patcher that came with agbot package inside sro folder and patch your sro. then you run nuconnector and it should work fine.

I recommend not using media patcher and just use the loader
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2008, 14:59   #5

iv tried with redirect and without redirect ip and its still saying it, when i added the nodc client into the sro files i wiped the old client completley "sro_client.exe" and it was replaced with that nodc client. so im guessing i really ****** up and iv got to either re download sro or get that file off someone?

iv tried all the suggestions above but im still getting the error T_T

EDIT: running SRO Legit works fine

EDIT2: im getting way too stressed out for this xD is there any third party website that sells time for iSRObot that accepts unverified paypals? xD
Old 10/17/2008, 17:11   #6

Hmm well you don't need to redownload sro I guess, I think rev6 has the original client posted on their wiki page..

EDIT Wikipage -

Clientdownload Rapidshare -

Link is taken from the wiki page itself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2008, 03:12   #7

yo! got it working.. ish! i booted it all up and ogt it to a state where i thought was working, made myself a script etc and went to click start walk script and nothing happned, i happened to click on nu connector and it was saying "waiting for bot connection" or something, im guessing the issue was nu connecter hadnt married itself with the client propperly?
Old 10/18/2008, 04:10   #8

It's saying Nuconnector doesn't connect with your bot..Idk, try mediapatcher and see if it works I guess.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2008, 14:54   #9

its detecting i loaded agbot but not the silkroad client. ijust tried running it through a legit client (no-NoDc client/ loader) and it worked fine, i didnt manage to log in and test the bot but nu connector did pick up the client
Old 10/18/2008, 18:23   #10

If Nu connector detected the bot & Sro client, then it should be working fine in game if your bot version's ok, I guess
Old 10/19/2008, 02:14   #11

grr i cant get it to work, i guess ill sell my chars and go play WAR xD
Old 10/19/2008, 04:56   #12

Should never have sold your 0x33 account =p
Old 10/19/2008, 20:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieman99 View Post
its detecting i loaded agbot but not the silkroad client. ijust tried running it through a legit client (no-NoDc client/ loader) and it worked fine, i didnt manage to log in and test the bot but nu connector did pick up the client
Are you using redirect in loader? All the programs are running as administrator?