Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error: No response from server

Discussion on Error: No response from server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Error: No response from server

what the f*ck ?!?! since ~1h when i have teleported i got the error : No response from server. with my softmod
thought ok.. got this before sometimes... but even now if i wanna log in and push [ START ] i everytime get this bug WTH?!
pls help me fast guys :/
Old 10/16/2008, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
OMFG WHY DOESNT ANYBODY HELP ME -_-
Old 10/16/2008, 21:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
because this is not 0x33 forum duh.. new dll in softmod 0x33 section..
Old 10/17/2008, 12:59   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILegend View Post
OMFG WHY DOESNT ANYBODY HELP ME -_-
Because you are doubleposting.
#reported

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Decrypting Auth response?
02/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I can't seem to decrypt the auth response packet correctly but I can decrypty/encrypt every other packet from auth or game.. Am I supposed to decrypt the Auth response with the auth cryptography or the game cryptography? To me it would be obvious that I would be using Auth cryptography but why is it not working then?!??? haha so frustrating :/ Here is the first packet recieved from auth server. 08 00 23 04 9E 19 EF 53 ..#.ž.ïS Here is the first packet recieved from Client. 14 01...
any plz response this
07/18/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
any have any aplication for find a glitch in the game plz or any public the all glitch in maps plz is the most needed in all rf plz not need all need only any of elan or cartella plz any help ty:(
In Response
04/29/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
DDevil174 stated that "we" as botters are ruining the game. You fail epicly in this statement it is not us it is the dil sellers and they are on every major MMO not just 2Moons. If for any reason this gets locked can a Mod state why before he/she does so.
SV RESPONSE PLZ
03/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi, 3 weeks ago i download SV, i didnt crack it, just run it, and use it, and it works fine!! i know this is weird, but i cant crack SV well, the SV wroks fine 3 weeks, but now when i put the acc and pass and click start it sais: logging logging logging logging logging like 20 times, and nothing...