Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help right now please

Discussion on I need help right now please within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help right now please

I keep getting disconnected from the server Thebes (Silkroad R) withing 30 to 60 seconds, and I have logged in atleast 20 times and it happened every single time. Anyone know what the problem is?
Old 03/08/2012, 14:06   #2

if you use ibot, then this is your Problem, otherwise i can t help you
Old 03/08/2012, 14:12   #3

I don't use any bot, I play legit
Old 03/08/2012, 19:29   #4

a firewall is blocking the connection of hackshield? if yes, thet is most likely the reason of your dc's
Old 03/08/2012, 20:37   #5

I got it. Just re-installed client. **** it. Thanks anyway.
Old 07/25/2012, 12:53   #6

I too play legit. I have ever since I was introduced to Silkroad Online about 6-7 years ago. Now after a few years went by I'd like to pass the time playing it again when I get the chance. However, every time the game starts I am disconnected 4-5 SECONDS into the game. Not even enough time given to move my character in any direction. Steps: I've downloaded DirectX, Downloaded the full client for Legend Ⅷ Mysterious Temple of Jupiter P2P, waited for the installation, started game, selected Odin (which I guess now is under a new name), entered name and pass, selected my character, wait for the loading bar.... well, you get the idea. Pretty straight forward, as it was years ago. I'm NOT a bot or whatever, I don't hack, I don't even know how to! I just want to play the f#&%ing game already!
I have re-installed the software several times before and even tried different servers. Odin is the best one for me considering I live in the US, California to be specific. Back in the day I NEVER had a problem with Odin. Oh yeah, I think I recently reduced my internet down to DSL but I also tried to play SrO over a month ago when I had cable and still had the same problem. So, uh....wtf? Should I just give up and never play this game again... seems like an easier fix to me considering I play Xbox anyways.
Old 07/26/2012, 04:20   #7

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzeno View Post
I too play legit. I have ever since I was introduced to Silkroad Online about 6-7 years ago. Now after a few years went by I'd like to pass the time playing it again when I get the chance. However, every time the game starts I am disconnected 4-5 SECONDS into the game. Not even enough time given to move my character in any direction. Steps: I've downloaded DirectX, Downloaded the full client for Legend Ⅷ Mysterious Temple of Jupiter P2P, waited for the installation, started game, selected Odin (which I guess now is under a new name), entered name and pass, selected my character, wait for the loading bar.... well, you get the idea. Pretty straight forward, as it was years ago. I'm NOT a bot or whatever, I don't hack, I don't even know how to! I just want to play the f#&%ing game already!
I have re-installed the software several times before and even tried different servers. Odin is the best one for me considering I live in the US, California to be specific. Back in the day I NEVER had a problem with Odin. Oh yeah, I think I recently reduced my internet down to DSL but I also tried to play SrO over a month ago when I had cable and still had the same problem. So, uh....wtf? Should I just give up and never play this game again... seems like an easier fix to me considering I play Xbox anyways.
1st - you bumped a 4month topic
2nd - you should send ticket to joymax
3rd - i think you should give up, while you can
Old 07/26/2012, 05:54   #8

Yeah, that doesn't really help me. I bumped an old topic because I found it in a google search.
Just like Battlefield 3, you make ****** updates, people get mad and leave, the company loses money. When will they all learn? :/
Old 07/26/2012, 07:42   #9

elite*gold: 260
if a clean reinstall of the latest client from sro-r didn't help you.
a ticket to joymax support would be the next thing. isn't it a common sense?
Old 07/30/2012, 00:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
and he receive an automated message like always , try to run sro on other pc , cafe or something if there is no problem , then it's your PC or your connection.
Old 08/02/2012, 20:00   #11

Fiewall/Disable ur Antivirus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 23:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
It's only common sense when you know what your doing, right?