Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite Sro Client Please Help

Discussion on Elite Sro Client Please Help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite Sro Client Please Help

Hi idk if this is on this section but i will do it here, Elite Sro is making act to D11, just Server 4 Got act atm, but, i need the old Client so i can play on Elite Sro Server 2, I had to Reset my pc and links on main page Doesnt work. Act d11 for Sro2 is not comming atm, there is First to act Esro5 and Esro6, also i would like to ask why Elite Sroking 1.0.16_3 doesnt work... on my pc for Elite SroServer 4 thank you..
Old 02/26/2012, 18:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use system restore to restore your computer to a data which you had the old EliteSRO.
Because the client is too huge for uploading.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client crash (Elite SRO)
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi. As we all know there is problem with client crashing when server is full, but sometimes client won't close properly and somehow still running and eats my cpu ~50 %. I cant find a way how to close it, because it won't appear in task manager. Only restart helps, but its very annoying to restart PC so often. Is there way to close it without restarting ? Thanks.
Elite Sro client without gameguard
07/01/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
download client : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and virus total : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Elite sro new client megaupload
06/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
New client :MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
[Help] Dual Client For Elite Cabal
01/08/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Please guys i need dual client for Elite Cabal help me please and I would like and a hack Sry for my bad English Tell me if I posted a wrong place Please Help me TY