Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

There any good person in Olympus?

Discussion on There any good person in Olympus? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
There any good person in Olympus?

there any good person's in olympus server which Can help me to Level up please :P?
Old 09/20/2008, 02:53   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
there any good person's in olympus server which Can help me to Level up please :P?
I am pretty sure that there is a lot of people on Olympus that would be glad to help you level. But I don't think it will be free. No one really has the time for that. They all leveled up to 90 to have fun and not to power level for free. So there is going to be a price. But hey once in awhile you can meet a guy that might power level you for free. So good luck. I would power level you but I don't have a character on Olympus. ^^