Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot + testosterone need help

Discussion on agbot + testosterone need help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot + testosterone need help

when i run agbot and run testos for client. the image confirmation does not show. but if i just run testos. it does show the image confirmation. anybody has/had encountered this problem and how i fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Multi client]AgBot & Testosterone
03/31/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 54 Replies
Hello friends, I found this trick which can help you to MC with agbot on one client. 1.) you need to download LOADER from here Loader - AgBot Rev6 2.) download Attachment and extract in your SRO folder.( which is nothing but a .BAT file containing command to execute loader with config argument ) 3.) i assume you have extrated LOADER in your sro folder if not, DO IT.
Need help with agbot+testosterone
03/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
ok guys I need help. I cant get agbot to run with testosterone. if I open nuconnector then try to run srproxy it says "failed open listen port". If I try to open srproxy then open nuconnector I get a C++ runtime error. If I only run nuconnector and agbot, then testosterone wont open silkroad. Ive got testosterone to open silkroad on its own and I can get agbot to work, but I cant get them to all work together. What am I doing wrong?
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP