Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R - Recharge System v2.

Discussion on Silkroad R - Recharge System v2. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 27
Silkroad R - Recharge System v2.

Silkroad Expand the time from 1-8 Hour 100% EXP/SP/DROP/QUEST 8-12 Hour 50% EXP/SP/DROP NO QUEST ! They will make a Ingame Voting .. i think they try to ask how the Community finds the 12 Hour System.
For all Botters Vote the Baddest Option on the Vote in hope they will delete the Recharg system!
Quote:
Hello, this is Silkroad-R.

As we have previously announced, we are going to apply some improvements in the Recharge System.

Kindly check the new time configuration of the Recharge System below:

<EXP/Drop rate per connection hours>

Before:

After:

*Penalty in EXP/Drop rate will not be applied when using additional EXP commercial items.

<EXP/Drop rate per connection hours with additional EXP commercial item>

Before:

After:

Moreover, there will be set of questions in our in-game Poll to gather opinions of our users regarding the current Recharge System.

We are encouraging all our users to participate in the Poll so we can consider your feedback for the improvement of the Recharge System.

Thank you.
Quelle :

Tags
silkroad r

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad ban system
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Hello everybody i am going to bot in silkroad online but i want to know first how the ban system works i have read that sometimes people get banned first for 7 days so my question is : How does the ban system of silkroad work?
Silkroad System Engine v2.6 - (Newest SSE)
07/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 201 Replies
ChangeLog: 1-Added new file format maded by me ".xtf" (xtreme transfer files) for storing accounts . Because of new method of inspection it wil take around 1 minute to save all data (instead of 40 minutes). 2-New system of skills saving (no more unsaved skills and waste of skillpoints!) 3-storage movement has been fixed(no more disappearing items in storage) 4-No more problems with saving data. 5-remove players from guild when they are offline 6-delete guild works now 7-master can...
[Guide] silkroad que system
09/12/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hey you guys.. i know silkroad que system is making all of us mad... How we cant connect even if servers populated. i know theres a sticky for how to solve it. but this is my way of solving it.. Use a loader.. Testosterone loader automatically connects you to the shortest gate way. I dont know how they did it but i usually connect to xian in 40 mins with the loader sometimes 15 mins.. link is Recyfer Inc. when you extract it pass is recyfer.info. extract it to your silkroad folder...
silkroad new pw change system
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 84 Replies
omg :S my account lvl 88 900k sp was hacked today , bye silkroad ;) UPDATE !!! FORUMS MESSAGES ON SILKROAD'S WEB PAGE ABOUT BEIGN HACKED HAVE BEEN DELETED !!! btw : YouTube - Silkroad - Why servers are full?
[Question]Silkroad party system
11/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i have a question about silkroad party system. I mean the 8/8 people party. Should there only be euro chars and does it change the exp? What builds should be in the party?Is 8/8 party faster then your own grinding or powerlvl?What mobs should a ~70lvl people party grind at? I tried to search the forum and google, but i didnt found anything so no flaming, tnx