Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Few Questions...SRO-R

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few Questions...SRO-R

Okay, I just started botting again and it seems a little more complex than it used to be so I thought I'd ask a few questions for some I couldn't really find a direct answer to.

To have the bot "Receive" the potions/arrows from the new NPC on SRO-R you would just use the script below and add it to the town script I assume with the coords walking towards it?

item(Standard Issue HP Recovery Potion (S))
qst(1,Europe Medicine Supplier Shadi)
item(Standard Issue MP Recovery Potion (S))
item(Standard Issue Universal Pill (M))
item(Standard Issue Arrow)

Obviously you'd change the NPC name and potion size but is that correct?

Also, is there a way to multi-client bot so I can have either 2 bots going at once or 1 bot 1 playing?

Another question, What's up with the spawn rate? XD Is it just me or are the spawn rates lowered? I'm currently at level 39 and there's barely any scorpions around and if I go to Hotan side of the river there's just people everywhere and barely any mobs...

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

Old 01/15/2012, 11:58   #2

1. Hey, to make bot take pots from Supplier, you have to put the command into trainscript. (make few steps closer to supplier, take the pots, and then record script to your training spot). And ofcourse don't forget to change Npc and pots name.
2. Yes you can multiclient, I asume you are using iBot. So just open 1 bot, open another client or clientless, if you are using client mode just change the port in loader from 16000 to 16005 and it will work fine.
3. Spawn rate at Donwhang/Oasis and Maongs near Hotan was always bad, so I prefer going to Euro side, forget the quests and grind fast on epic ong/hun/sungung spawns. Reach lvl 40 - 42 there and go on bunwangs skipping scorps and maongs.

Old 01/16/2012, 13:56   #3

How do I load a bot clientless?
Old 01/16/2012, 18:19   #4

As I know - in SroR any bots haven't clientless.

Old 01/16/2012, 22:38   #5

Okay, Well I'm having this problem I can sometimes open 2 bots at once I did it and had it running smooth for a few hours but the next time I wanted to run 2 I'd log one in and start it up and then when the other client starts both my clients crash... anyone know why?

« [iSro] 8er Party, Jobcave - Farm [Suche] | Hey Guys!!! »