Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hotbar Problems

Discussion on Hotbar Problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hotbar Problems

Does this happen to anyone else? Sometimes after teleporting, my cleric rod and staff get reversed on all my hotbars (like staff goes 2->1, cleric rod goes 1->2), which happened with my daggers/crossbow on my rogue a while ago. This happens with potions too, sometimes mp goes in the hp slot or a jade tablet ends up in mp. wtf xD
Old 09/09/2008, 21:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
it happens to me sometimes xD
Old 09/09/2008, 21:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Is it a problem lol xD?? Just change them back

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mabinogi Hotbar Error
04/26/2010 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
so everytime id log off and on it'd reset. if i put it back on and change channel then itll reset. so the problem is that if i change channel or log off itll rest and ill have to put the skills back on is there anyways to fix this? i am running nogi with tiara data folder
[AutoHotKey] hotbar swaping with weapons
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
; ; AutoHotkey Version: 0.1 ; Language: English ; Platform: Win9x/NT/Vista ; Author: Grzybek ; ; Script Function: ; Hotbar swapping with pot drinking ; Hotbar 1-3 weapons ; Key 9 on hotbars 1-4 , weapon
[AutoHotKey] Hotbar Swap
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
; ; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x ; Language: English ; Platform: Win9x/NT ; Author: Keraam ; ; Script Function: Ctrl-# will change the Hotkey bar to # and then press 1 ; (or 2 for shield). This allows you to quick swap to a bar and quickly equip ; the weapon in slot 1. Description of each function is on the first hotkey so ; if you want to change anything check that out. Shield is bound to the first
Wo finde ich diese Hotbar Locations?
07/31/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Huhu ich hab nen kleines Prob : Und zwar soll ich das hier machen Das = ist die Posi 0 das ist klar aber das - vertseh ich nich so^^ Könnt ihr mir vieleicht helfen :)
2. Hotbar anzeigen lassen
03/15/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hallo Community, wollte hier mal nachfragen ob folgende Sache geht! Ist es möglich, das man sich 2 Hotbars zur gleichen Zeit anzeigen lassen kann? D.H. ich will nicht zwischen den Hotbars hin und her schalten sondern will mir 2 anzeigen lassen! vielleicht geht es ja - vielleicht auch nicht - würde mich freuen wenn jemand eine Antwort posten könnte! Gruss CyLeecH