Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deleveling for SP farming

Discussion on Deleveling for SP farming within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deleveling for SP farming

Okay guys how the hell do you delevel from 32 to 22 multiple times to SP farm? Theres gotta be a better way then effin running and losing 1.5% per death
Old 09/09/2008, 00:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmaster999 View Post
Okay guys how the hell do you delevel from 32 to 22 multiple times to SP farm? Theres gotta be a better way then effin running and losing 1.5% per death
Have a high lvl resser, login on one client without bot using rumatas with redirect ip unchecked, and login on bot, on another loader, make redirect ip checked, and just keep switching between them and ressing yourself.

Or have a really good friend that's willing to sit there and res you for like an hour...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2008, 14:28   #3

tools..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EASY+QUICK QUESTION]DeLeveling a character
08/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
If I got a character lvl 80, and it has lv 80 gear like rings etc..... are the rings still protecting the character if i decrease him to level 76 for example?? thanx shall be given ;)
Question about a deleveling skills
12/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
What is the quest called for a European character that gives you a potion to de level masteries and skills? I know the Chinese one but that is for Chinese. What is the EURO one? Thanks Justin
deleveling
08/21/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Can someone tell me how can i deleveling my charachter uses l2walker? I try option wchih are to deleveing but for me it dosent work. My charakter dont attack guard but go somewhere attitude city.
EXP for deleveling
09/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Do you get MORE xp when you delevel like 8 levels and then start leveling agian? Because i had two accounts with 9 gaps in a party at lvl 22 and one was getting 871XP/1600sp and the other one was getting 444/1600sp. The one getting more XP was delveled 8 levels. I was so confused because they are botht he same level with 9 gaps >_<
Need Advise about Deleveling Mastery
09/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
OK I have a lvl 85 Warrior (2HS) / Bard but i'm thinking about deleveling my bard because i think cleric would be much better in case of pvp, jobwar and plus fast hp recovery which is a must for a euro character anyways my BARD mastery is LVL 70 so my question i how much would it cost me in GOLD to delevel 70 to 0 i only have speed and noise skills added so tell me what u think it would cost , would it be worth it ...