Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

24/7 Bot-Parties Chat!(Sro R)

Discussion on 24/7 Bot-Parties Chat!(Sro R) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 24/7 Bot-Parties-Advertising(Sro R)

First of all hello!

I am GC_MAGiC Wiz/Bard lv60 from the server Thebes.
As all of us, I want to lvl up as quick as possible, therefore I want to make it possible to let everyone advertise their party here in this thread.

It will be a great use for everyone!

F.e you post your Build and your IGN and ofc your lvl -->
Then people read this and join you to their party.
--> You meight post also your status ( if you are able to be 24/7 or if not for how much time)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am lv60 Wiz/Bard (ff)
I am searching for a 8er PT.
Contact me in game: GC_MAGiC

~ Touch me in the morning ( nice song )
Enjoy the music in the background!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Csro parties
05/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I want to know if its worth to join the new 2 servers on div 2 its like active party pretty much all the time? like in the begging of rsro or something like that? Because i want to play legit parties.tnx
Euro Parties
04/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Which servers have a lot of Euro Parties?
[Siz] DF parties..
03/19/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
SIZ ONLY! Alright, this is for Siz players ONLY. I'm looking to form a DF party for hacking Baron DF. I'm not quite Baron level, but I will be this weekend. PM Me on the Forums, if anyones interested in forming a trustworthy hacking party to hack from 71 to 140ish.
Parties & community in tSRO
08/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Yes, I know, another tSRO noob topic :facepalm: But I just had to ask before I download the game, how good is the Euro parties in tSRO? And the community in general, will I find lots of active English-speaking Euro players? or will everyone be like ] ? Because I remember about a year back I used to play cSRO and there was no Euro parties around, I had to grind alone or just give up and plvl like everyone, which really takes the fun out of the game...even if I get a bot..it will still...
Create nice lag no third parties.
02/16/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Hey peeps.. This is just a patch script I used to boost my fps but instead it made my game lag like crazy and everythign was so laggy till i had to exit wow and run it without the bat file. @echo off cd /d "C:\World of Warcraft" start /high wow.exe It will just put wow.exe as high priority in your processes..which u can stack and get upto 60k - 80k ms and yer trust me it gets so laggy u won't know ya self..lol