Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About European Skills (Switching)

Discussion on Question About European Skills (Switching) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About European Skills (Switching)

I tried for like an hour trying to find a thread about skills that stay on when you switch weapons for European characters but i couldnt find it!

Could someone tell me which skills (mainly important ones that typical people use) stay on AFTER you switch weapons/
Old 09/02/2008, 05:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmaster999 View Post
I tried for like an hour trying to find a thread about skills that stay on when you switch weapons for European characters but i couldnt find it!

Could someone tell me which skills (mainly important ones that typical people use) stay on AFTER you switch weapons/
(Bard) Moving March, Noise. (Cleric) Bless Spell, Recovery Division, Holy Spell. (Warlock) Advanced Reflect. (Warrior) Phy,Mag screens (on another person). Did i miss any?^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Add New Skills
08/16/2010 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Hello, how do I add new skills or what files do I edit or add entries? I want to add g0d skills, I know I only in cq_action and cq_magictype and cq_itemtype entries must be added. But I have no idea to where I need to add some client side or missing database tables that is not in my specification.
just a question about skills
02/18/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
you know how you do the speed hack and on top you have a lute/marble/scepter skill that increases your speed, and since you can change how much speed it gives you, couldn't you do that for other skills? like HS or HB
[question]skills
07/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
where do u code the skills in like rage and that in the CoEmu V2 Source.
[Question]European PServer
06/01/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Hello!:) Well, as you can read in the topic, may you suggest me an european pserver:rolleyes:, which works fine, and at least have action 6 skills working.Just post the site of the server, and i'll just find out where to register/download the client ;p Thanks in advance, :handsdown: Richard
Question Regarding Skills
02/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok when CO2 first came in i learned all the 2H skills being a tao so i can have something to do, but they just seem to take up alot of space so is there a way to rearrange them?. so on my top list i can have like my Dances SS and FB up top and on the second colum where you can scroll down all the Useless 2h skill symbols. Sorry for not being able to explain this well. And thank you all for any help in the Subject.