Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

guys plz help.... Game is ceashing without any errors

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question guys plz help.... Game is ceashing without any errors

guys i got a new pc 2gb ram and a vga nvidia 256 up to 512 ......... sro worked perfect for 2 weeks .... then every second crash crash crash.... when i open isro bot and then auto training i leave it for 15 min. then crash ... every time same ..... so i made it to take less ram ... i press f12 and getting the screen to the sky ... and made my graphics all 0 and switched off se all effects.... download auslogic to optimize ram ... still same prob ..... updated my graphic card and still same prob.... defragment and problem still exists... plz guys help ... i realy need help 4 days and i am waisting points ... and GT.......help me guys >.< sro crashes suddenly without any errors.... CRASHES CRASHES CRASHES.....i read that it maybe be the temperature of the pc..... but my pc temp inside is 79C so i need help if something is wrong plzzzz

Old 08/20/2008, 12:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
have you tried running legit? by which I mean without injecting the bot?

SRO doesn't take alot to run and your specs wouldn't be an issue here. try a few things though.
-update graphics drivers
-when was the last time it worked without any errors (anything you installed around that time could have an effect)
-What temperature is your pc running at, check graphics card processor etc seperatly

« help with ISBot... | [Announcement] Summer Event »