Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>>Help finding this roc mountain quest<<<<

Discussion on >>>>Help finding this roc mountain quest<<<< within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>>>>Help finding this roc mountain quest<<<<

hey guys I dont know where to get this quest but I need to get this quest ASAP. has anyone done it? it spawns these slave watchers for you to kill. like 1 per minute. heres a picture of the mob. what lvl do i have to be and what NPC to get it from? I'll give thanks to anyone who helps me find it!

Old 08/20/2008, 00:00   #2

*Might be right*

Escape Plan 1 Slave Jabur--(X-4722,Y 229)
Escape Plan 2 Slave Jabur--(X-4722,Y 229)
Escape Plan 3 Slave Jabur--(X-4722,Y 229)
Escape Plan 4 Roc Mountain Slave Shiphr

>Escape Plan 4 is the main target here, which is where you must slay the Slave Watchers

(included extra quests cuz you need to do them in order, all start at lvl 75)

Hopefully this is what your looking for ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2008, 02:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkypoo7 View Post
*Might be right*

Escape Plan 1 Slave Jabur--(X-4722,Y 229)
Escape Plan 2 Slave Jabur--(X-4722,Y 229)
Escape Plan 3 Slave Jabur--(X-4722,Y 229)
Escape Plan 4 Roc Mountain Slave Shiphr

>Escape Plan 4 is the main target here, which is where you must slay the Slave Watchers

(included extra quests cuz you need to do them in order, all start at lvl 75)

Hopefully this is what your looking for ^^

yes you get a thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mountain Climber 2.1.3
09/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
working Mountain climber for 2.1.3 live Server do not use it with your real Acc, use test accounts because of a hight risk to getting banned. Create a Trial account by going here: https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/index.ht m It is made by CE. You can download the file here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fok0kj Here are the virus scan screenshots: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7...7210346mp1 .jpg
Ape mountain map
05/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Ok im creat Ape mountain Map . Just look in it and use . I think its good man for all . text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=APE MOUNTAIN MAP' border='0' alt='APE MOUNTAIN MAP' /> ;)
'HELP'-Mountain
01/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Also, ich ging mit nem Hunter mal so fröhlich durch die Berge da entdeckte ich einen Riesegroßen Berg, so groß wie kein anderer.. Ok dacht ich mir, gehste da mal hoch :) Oben angekommen steht auf einmel 'HELP' auf dem Berg ich dachte mir nur 'R TO THE OFL WTF?!' .. Kennt ihr diesen Berg? oO Hatte da etwa ein geqüälter Blizzmitarbeiter den Sinn des Lebens verloren / vergessen und braucht Rat von exploitern? :D Wenn ihr screens wollt, poste ich sie rein, wenn ihr denkt 'COLD SO EIN NUB'...
Where ape mountain mine anyway?
09/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey, 3 people in my guild have been searching for the Ape Mountain mine. Can anyone give me a pic or tell me how to get there. It would help me and ma guild. Thanks ;)
You can use w/o mountain climber or with you get o
08/24/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
You can use w/o mountain climber or with you get on allies roof you go to the far top right corner you see jugs keep jumping to your left till it finally puts you up there and your set THIS MAY GET YOU BANNED! http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/ednasil/WoW ScrnShot_081206_001758.jpg