Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fgw talismans

Discussion on fgw talismans within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fgw talismans

i need some help with getting the talismans and if you guys can help i need the names of the 10D and 9D talismans plz and thank you
Old 12/04/2011, 12:45   #2

9d talismans:

Fire flower
Horned cattle
Flame of oblivion
Flame paper
Hearthstone flame
Enchantress necklace
Honghaeah armor
Fire dragon sword

10d talismans:

Silver pendant
Cobalt emerald
Logbook
Love letter
Portrait of a woman
Jewelry box
Diamond watch
Mermaid's tears
Old 12/05/2011, 03:29   #3

thank you very much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Talismans
11/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
I want to buy some of those 30% 40% 50% talismans, if anyone has those I'm offering a decent amount of ingame items or $$ for it. I will use the talisman after that I'll give you the items or we use kakkarot as a middleman, you'll have to trust me with your character for a few minutes to try make my 145+8's 9 with it :) Add me msn if you got any: [email protected]
WTS talismans
06/08/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
WTS lvl2 chars....each of them have 5x18% talismans for argating... server hellion....have about 130 talismans
Talismans
02/23/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
How to increase the % rate of talismans ? those i know only have 18% D:
HELP ME PLEASE FOR TALISMANS
06/24/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I need and I will pray for a nice tutorial to help me put talismans on my private server. Thx you all!!! need a good tutorial:):):):):)
Talismans
03/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
I have nothing important to really say. I just wanna vent about the talismans. I spent months creating a full super soc char only to have these come out and totally ruin the game. I don't buy dbs cause I can't afford to. I have farmed warr's and waters to make my main character. TQ has really shown with this newest patch that they don't care about players....they just wanna cater to their bulkers. This will ultimately make it to where there won't be any new ppl coming to game. In addition it's...