Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot inject area some are wrong

Discussion on Agbot inject area some are wrong within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Agbot inject area some are wrong

ear Agbot users some of the injects do not work that agbot said u had to can but in fact some of the old ones u must use or it will not work to tel over docks and etc so if it does not work to teloport check the codes ur self and might be a mistake from agbot producers
Old 08/09/2008, 11:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,347
Yeah.... agbot guys did change the teleport npc injects codes few days ago....
I announced that in agdev thread at that time.

I've just doubled check it with the ones in agdev 2.2.... Didn't change ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot spwan area
02/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Sometimes when agbot teleports back to town it says that it spwaned out of some area and it stops walkscript and turn's on bot why is this happening ? it was good 2 days ago.....someone has same problem ?And i hope u can help me..thx
agbot leaves hunting area
02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
my character always seems to leave the hunting area with agbot and its really starting to annoy me. he's supposed to be attacking wing tribes but he keeps going way out of range and eventually finds rockys and dies. i am having trouble gaining any experience at all. has anyone else had this problem with leaving the hunting area? if so, what did you do to fix it? please read before you answer: 1) I usually keep hunting radius at '60' but I have tried others from 20-100 and i still have...
[request] the new agbot inject codes
09/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
yup...seems like gaymax changed again the inject codes from teleport... so i need the new ones from north fert to north airdock... who has them ...post them here...it will help many agbot users...and if u have all the new inject codes post them all here :pimp: HaNd ;)
Agbot inject question plz help me fast
09/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey i have a question. I'm using agbot and i use grass walk inject when my bot goes to hunting area. What happens if im using an inject that is for the grass wlk lvl 33 when my grass walk is lvl 36 will it still work or will joymax see me putting in wrong code, and then maybe banning me. If my inject was wrong the skill wouldn't work right happen right ? But if it was right the skill would work? Plz help me, hope you understand what my question is xD Comon help me!!!!