Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vietnamese SRO ??

Discussion on Vietnamese SRO ?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vietnamese SRO ??

Does anybody here play Vietnamese SRO ??

If yes .. please tell me which bot is working please. Coz i think VN SRO is good we can trade silk items without any problems :S

But i need a bot .... so please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[V(vietnamese)SRO]How to play! (outdated)
03/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 238 Replies
hi community I got many requests for a connect guide to Vietnamese sro ( Con �ư�ng Tơ Lụa - SilkRoad ) I'll make this tut first in english and then translate it to german. Credits go to me , _hitman_ First off, i should inform you a bit about V sro. It's the same as Isro, just in vietnamese language and no dc's and often populated / empty servers. Ok so we start now.
9dragons vietnamese server !!!! Need Help!!
01/04/2011 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
Hi guys! I play on vietnam server of 9d there is no game guard so its easier to hack :) The thing is i dont know how, plz teach me how to dupe items, or buff delay hack, or anything u know (PM ME ) or wright in topic ;) Thanks in advanced!! ^^
{T}ut How to play Vietnamese SF
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front - 10 Replies
Vietnamese Special Force is for beginners it has less maps and less weapons -_- Please Uninstall Soldier Front or anything that has to do with soldier front to allow this game to install if you have an error on installing please uninstall any soldier front game until you install. If you have Japenese Soldier Front and uninstall then you might not be able to install Thai Soldier Front/Special Force Download Link:Special Force - Đặc nhiệm anh hùng
12sky2 Vietnamese
08/16/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
fast register : https://asiasoftpassport.asiasoft.net.vn/ap/docba /RegDocBaFast.asp download full client : ftp://222.255.121.38/12sky2/full/docba.exe info : level 1 to M 32 rate x10 drop : normal max level : G8 ;)
Vietnamese Language
08/25/2009 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
English (Red) Vietnamese (Blue) I speak english, not vietnamese===Ti ni được tiếng Anh, khng phải việt ------------------------------------------------- Now these are for like Hefei...to sell stuff.. (still going on with the heading ontop) Common Stuff (lol): Selling Blood Essence====Bn mu Cốt Selling Korean Ginseng====Bn Sm Hn Quốc Selling LightFoot=====Bn Bn chn Nhẹ