Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

some question about agbot!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
some question about agbot!

hi, i want to know how i prevent the char not to pick the item that i don't want it to pick while using agbot.....it picks up the hp recovery pots that i don't want him to pick,so is ther any way to prevent it?
thanx for reply!

Old   #2

You can choose what you want the bot to do with each item in this list, in your config tab, you will see an item tab near the bottom right above monster tab, click the item one, it will take a min to load everything, move the items over to the spot you specify, and then click save according to your setting. Best of luck.

Old   #3

but how do i prevent it to not pick up the item that i don't want him to pick it up?

Similar Threads
AgBot Help/Question
i tried the injection and command for the walkscript, even tried making it ingame with the F8 thing, but my bot won't follow the movement script, it...
0 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Some question about agBot
Hello, there are few questions: 1. In europa you need to whait wail potions will restor, so you can't use normally agBot. What to do? 2. Why...
4 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
AGBot Question
Hello I wanted to ask After i make script, patch teh client, turn on Nuconnecter, start agbot, and press Start Bot bla bla bla bla bla .... :D...
5 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
[AGbot] Question..
Q: Is there a way i could get the bot to turn on walkscript once it gets to town.. for when im afk? :):confused::(;):cool::eek::D
2 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Agbot Question???
Hi, How can i with agBot money and another stuff as Weapons pick up?? :confused::confused::confused:
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions