Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blader build need advice

Discussion on Blader build need advice within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blader build need advice

Bich/Fire/Light
or
Bich/Frire/Cold

& what should I wear ? Germent or protector ?

P.S for 110 cap
Old 11/06/2011, 14:14   #2

biech fire cold with Prot!
Old 11/07/2011, 13:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Force Blader ftw.
Old 11/07/2011, 14:03   #4

elite*gold: 260
ugh, same here, also have a dilemma on which build i should take for my blader.
but one thing i'm sure, Protector is the best thing to wear.
i just have to choose between Bicheon-Fire-Cold or Bicheon-Fire-Force
Old 11/07/2011, 14:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
ugh, same here, also have a dilemma on which build i should take for my blader.
but one thing i'm sure, Protector is the best thing to wear.
i just have to choose between Bicheon-Fire-Cold or Bicheon-Fire-Force
I already went fire/force with germent. try force it's kinda cool with the dbuffs & extra mp
Old 11/07/2011, 17:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW666 View Post
I already went fire/force with germent. try force it's kinda cool with the dbuffs & extra mp
rofl??
Chinese NEVER use garment... why?? an INT you can easyli tank, and servers are infected with warris and rouges == Armor, BUT you have s/s nukers too and they make mag AND phy dmg so you go for Protector! its the best choice for a Chin char, and garment is **** (yes i had rare garment and now rare prot and with prot you pwnd way more).
and why do you went for fire force and biech?? biech already has debuffs so force is pretty useless and vs an EU char you can t use them very good...
so ice would be the best sub for an str blader but at least its your choice, i just wanna give you some usefull hints and share my expirience
Old 11/07/2011, 22:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
rofl??
Chinese NEVER use garment... why?? an INT you can easyli tank, and servers are infected with warris and rouges == Armor, BUT you have s/s nukers too and they make mag AND phy dmg so you go for Protector! its the best choice for a Chin char, and garment is **** (yes i had rare garment and now rare prot and with prot you pwnd way more).
and why do you went for fire force and biech?? biech already has debuffs so force is pretty useless and vs an EU char you can t use them very good...
so ice would be the best sub for an str blader but at least its your choice, i just wanna give you some usefull hints and share my expirience
Thanks you bro much appreciated but the thing is I already went force..farming cursd hearts gonna be a pain now..& I will switch for Prot & try
Old 11/08/2011, 02:27   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
rofl??
Armour is what you actually want, regardless what you fight.
S/s Nukers> Debuff and their worthless. EU int=easy kill.

Oh and you should pick Fire, for its Mag def, the reason why you don't need to go with prots. Force is useless? Heals, Cure ****, stun, and a high chance of debuffing = win.