Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Armor Type For Pure Int Spear

Discussion on Armor Type For Pure Int Spear within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Armor Type?
Armor 8 57.14%
Protector 5 35.71%
Garment 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Armor Type For Pure Int Spear

Uhm yea hopefully i set this up right...

basically would like as many members as possible to help me out an vote for the best armor type for a pure int spear nuker...

i DID read BlackStars Guide so please dont direct me there, his opinions are HIS and i'd like YOURS

EDIT> If you vote.. it would be nice to have an explanation on why you voted for that choice ^^

Thanks in Advance,
Munky
Old 07/17/2008, 00:08   #2

9 votes and no comments... i mean cmon, the votes help but i'd like to hear some of the rationale to it..
Old 07/17/2008, 01:46   #3

well i suggest 9d armors(female) because they looks nice XD and you will need higher physical def than pure int sword/shield user.
Old 07/17/2008, 03:35   #4

Pure int you said ... I´d say Armor or Preotector would be the best decision.
The problem is that you could get some trouble when u fight a good full int char and your just wearing an armor. But u will also get problems when u fight a full str char if your prot has not the best stats.
But the fact that u´r wearing a shield and sword makes me feel to tell u that u should wear protector
Just forget garment. Most str char will kick ur *** easily if u wear that kinda armor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2008, 20:42   #5

perfect answer Skre1th that helped... guess ima just buy both sets and use accordingly

thanks for the help