Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot + Loader, cannot start 2nd client!

Discussion on Agbot + Loader, cannot start 2nd client! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Agbot + Loader, cannot start 2nd client!

Hi, i have just updated my client to 1.56 by using the original SRO launcher. Then i installed agbot, did al the stuff you need to do with the mediapatcher. Then i start nuconnector, Agbot then the Loader i enable the option redirect IP. I am in the game and i am botting happely ever after.
But when i want to start my second client with the loader, i disable the option redirect IP. Then the problem happens my bot gets DC-ed and my second client never starts. This happens al the time when i try it and always the same error by windows vista. sro_client exe aint working bla bla.

I am running al the programs as Admin with WinXP SP2 option on. But somehow my taskmanager wont allow me to set the process priority on hi.

Any help would be appreciated and awardet with my appreciation
Old 07/15/2008, 18:30   #2

Run MediaPatcher again and undo it
Have redirect on when you are using the bot client
and have it off for all the others
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2008, 18:43   #3

will try it out right away
Old 07/15/2008, 19:22   #4

it worked my you got my appreciations

Similar Threads Similar Threads
please help me with the new sro loader and agbot
02/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i need the new sro loader joymax map level 110 1.232 i cant find it if some 1 has it please help me and the agbot i dont noe how to set it...every time i run the agbot its error (Run-time error '339': Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not corectly registered" file is missing or invalid ) what is that mean? and how to fix it? im using win vista.... please help me out..thank you so much.... god bless you and the loader that i downloaded from recyfer. its wont work for...
Agbot & sro loader
05/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Is it possible to multiclient with agbot and sro loader, if yes how do you do it? I know i can use rumat's loader, but for some way it always changes my screen resolution when i start a client Found the solution : made a second map from silkroad 1 for bot, 1 for stall 1. Click sro_loader, choose the sro_client thats legit 2. Start nuconnector, agbot, sro 3. start sro_loader, check multi and click start
AGbot+Loader = lot of DCs???
04/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hi everybody, i`m using always the latest version of AG+nuconnector, and the last version of rumatas loader. since a few days (or maybe weeks, i dunno exactly) i have a lot of DCs.. if the bot is in town he says often "...error...recasting movement.." and gets a DC, or the client closes himself. If i get the bot outside town, he walks normally to the botting place, but often he does not use MP autopotion. HP works fine... i guess, in the last 1-2 weeks, the longest bot time was about...
i need help with agbot/loader plz~
10/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i followed all the instruction and they turn on properly but when i turn on nuconnector then agbot.exe then loader with redirect setting, sro logo comes up and it just stops there. i tried using mediapatch without loader, and now start button wont show. i think there is problem with redirecting ip on my pc or my internet or w/e i need help~~~
AGBot & Loader
07/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello people I got a problem When i run Bot then loader then sro, evry thing goes OK But when i try to run another sro client my 1º one dc's:mad::mad: please help:p:p