Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AgBot doesnt work...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AgBot doesnt work...

Ok, I have installed all the OCX files and registered them. I patched with mediapatcher, ran nuconnector, ran agbot as an administrator but it doesnt show up at all. not even in the task manager and view process. =\. and help?

Old 07/10/2008, 10:34   #2

Run, NuConnecter, SRO_Client, Agbot, and evry other executable file on Administrator. If this wont work run it on WinXP SP2 settings. And BTW are you using a NoDc Client or Multiclient like Testostorone. Coz i am using that multiclient then i redirect IP and launch the thing and evrything works. The bot must be launched first before launching the multiclient.

Old 07/10/2008, 11:32   #3

help me too...my walkscript doesnt work eventhough read alot of tutorial and then use alot script maker but my char just move back and forth
Old 07/11/2008, 01:23   #4

well i can just tell u to download it again or click mediapatcher and try and start the bot normal....(nuConnecter68 then ahBot and the Loader..) should work ...works with me atleasr...i allways medipatch it after sro updates also...might have something to do with that...^^

« OMG Greatest Event O.o | playing isro from japan »

Similar Threads
AGbot doesnt load
01/03/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
ok i will star from the beggining i instaled new 2.6 version after it bot doest load i used nuconnector80 then tryed rumatas srproxy . no good.. only shows error " Windows cannot access the specified device, patch or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."!!! instaled older version it dont work to! can anyone help me to solve this problem ;(
Agbot potion buy doesnt work.
11/15/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
I have a small problem, when i turn on the bot and he walks to the potion seller he stops and doesnt do anything . :/ when i turn off that he needs to buy potion evrythings fine he buys arrows and other stuff and goe's lvl only the potion thing doesnt work for me anyone can help ? I'ts in jangan
[agbot] bot doesnt start to fight :/
08/04/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
hi, i used the search feature, but i cant find my problem...so i start my agbot is installed correctly, nuconnector recognizes sro and agbot shows my playername and update the coordinates frequently if i move my char! when i am on my huntning place, i add this hunting place and enable hunting place, and click on "start bot", BUT my bot doesnt move or fight =/ what can i do?
Agbot doesnt work with vista
06/03/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
I have tried a million times but i nvr sussced.I downnload the bot and liberyfilles (also installed them)then the .ocx error comes out all the time and yes i have regestrerd them with the cmd.I think its the file that u download from the agbot bot thred plzzz can anyone make those files usable for vista