Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help playing, want to know the best chracter to bot up and why

Discussion on Need help playing, want to know the best chracter to bot up and why within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Need help playing, want to know the best chracter to bot up and why

hey guys, here is the the story. i have been playing this game for a 2 year and manage to get a lv 69 spear nuker as my highest character. i gave up on it because i figure out china need more sp the euro characters. so i made a wiz/cleric took it up to lv 60 and gave up again. this time because of the dimension pillar. cant bot with area nukes and bot keep dieing with wiz. i like the game but i find sp a major problem. i wanna start fresh character and stick with it. can some one give me advice
Old 10/17/2011, 11:33   #2

elite*gold: 260
go to samarkand, there are a lot of free Ong pt's out there. just delevel when you reach the max level of the party you are in. then join the pt again.
Old 10/17/2011, 12:42   #3

The key of the game is Wizard..you can make gold & plvl your chars
Make a wiz/Bard , then join 1 of those no lifers people who are farming at ong with gap 9..
when u hit 27 you will have 50k-60k sp that will keep you FF to 4x or early 5x .. when you feel like runing out of sp make gap 4 always till lvl 70 you will never be out of sp..
level only important skills in wizard..bard you only need Noise(prevents normal mobs from attacking you) & speed, only 2 buffs..after 70 switch to gap 3 till lvl 85 & start lvling guard tambour & mana orbit.. on lvl 85 you will end your solo lvling & join a pt at 101 mobs..85-105 gap zero coz at 105 you can farm at temple 70k-120k sp a day !
Old 10/17/2011, 15:53   #4

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
The key of the game is Wizard..you can make gold & plvl your chars
Really? So please tell me how people played BEFORE europe update came

Create a Wizard/ Bard and bot until lvl 85, it will be no problem, because the only things you will have to skill will be some wiz attaks skills and the mastery of bard. There you have to skill only moving march and noise. Nothing else. Then you have to plvl your charakter untill you have enough sp to reach 105 quickly. There you will farm in the cafe enough

You can also use xbow/ bard. They kill quick and deal good damage, lvl untill 105 and farm in the cafe. Then you can also skill down bard and lvl up cleric if you like ^^
Old 10/17/2011, 16:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUKER_PUMA View Post
Really? So please tell me how people played BEFORE europe update came
LOL you mean the 70 cap? those awesome days are over & never coming back, things were not complicated, everyone had only 1 char no bots & no one worried about gold, elixir weapon was like 90k lol. so we did not need any keys but now we do & wizards can do the job perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUKER_PUMA View Post
Create a Wizard/ Bard and bot until lvl 85, it will be no problem, because the only things you will have to skill will be some wiz attaks skills and the mastery of bard. There you have to skill only moving march and noise. Nothing else. Then you have to plvl your charakter untill you have enough sp to reach 105 quickly. There you will farm in the cafe enough

You can also use xbow/ bard. They kill quick and deal good damage, lvl untill 105 and farm in the cafe. Then you can also skill down bard and lvl up cleric if you like ^^
I think that's what I've jus said above lol
Old 10/18/2011, 01:50   #6

thx for ur messages, i might delv my 60 cleric and make it bard....
Old 10/19/2011, 20:40   #7

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
I think that's what I've jus said above lol
I went more into detail.

Quote:
thx for ur messages, i might delv my 60 cleric and make it bard....
Do it Good luck