Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro Ibot Scripts and Guides.

Discussion on Sro Ibot Scripts and Guides. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Sro Ibot Scripts and Guides.

Hello every one i do just want to let u know that i have started a web page where every one can easy enter and take home any script they wants, ALL scripts are uploaded as txt files, so please dont come and say that its virus.

My web page:
ALL my script's is free

Thanks for reading, your lipton.
Old 10/18/2011, 19:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wow Nice!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot Scripts
08/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Ich kriegs einfach nicht hin das der Bot einfach Pots und so kauft, reppt und dann wieder zu den Mobs hingeht und weiter abfarmt. Wenn ich dann sterbe oder so dann macht der immer was anderes. Finde auch kein brauchbaren guide für den aktuellen ibot...kann mir jmd helfen der sich damit gut auskennt? vielen danke...wäre sehr nett :bandit::bandit::bandit:
Ibot Scripts + Ibot program
10/01/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
This is the links of ibot program and scripts for it http://www.easy-share.com/1912293729/_iBot_Public _Released_v1.0.81.rar Download Scripts.rar, upload your files and earn money. Scripts.rar Do not forget of add on the script txt with the corrects city where the bot will walk Ex: My char trains in jangan cave and when it use return scrool, back to designate town hotan, so I add hotan-jangan cordenates to txt file OK bb