Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Banning

Discussion on Bot Banning within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Banning

Hey im pretty new to this AgBot program and such and i was wondering, how many of you guys have used AgBot (in the way where you only occasionally use it to level up from here to there) and HAVE been banned? Cause i've bought about 15 dollars worth of silk and i hear that having silk reduces chances of ban... idk, strange rumor i suppose.

Anyways, please be logical when you tell me if you have been banned or not. I mean like... if you used AgBot for like gold farming or something like that, please dont mess up my survey

Any information you guys provide will help plenty!
Old 06/28/2008, 15:54   #2

I've used agbot on my Non silk buying low level char.. If you do not buy silk.. You WILL be banned while botting. I do not know how much silk you need to be save, so you should just get 500 =P
Old 06/28/2008, 19:38   #3

Then why do SO many peple use Agbot then!?

Thats pretty ridiculous. How do they detect your bottig anyways?

Some poeple say theyve been boting for two years without ban, does this mean they ahave kots of silk bought?
Old 06/29/2008, 00:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
I've used agbot on my Non silk buying low level char.. If you do not buy silk.. You WILL be banned while botting. I do not know how much silk you need to be save, so you should just get 500 =P
u just need to buy atleast 50 silk
Old 06/29/2008, 13:13   #5

elite*gold: 20
well I use agbot to lvl up. im at lvl53 and since 47 that I use them. I bought silk last year and this year. and I wasn´t banned
Old 06/29/2008, 17:52   #6

hmmm.. i had used agb0t since im lvl 10 in yeoha's and n0w im lvl 55.
i never bought silk ever since i started playing silkroad and i wasnt banned..
i guess i was just pure luck or its bc0z i dont b0t 24/7 or over 10 hours a day.

just a tip guyz.
my guildmate play sro in her office. so to be able to lvl up while doing her j0b is to bot
from 8am to 5pm. she botted since she started playing but she stop playing for a few weeks c0z their office changed location. on June 3, 2008 (sunday)she logged back after being offline for over a month. she was able to log-in and bot again. She logged out at 5pm as usual and ddnt log-in till server inspection on tuesday. but when she logged at wedsnday her account was blocked. and it says "bot punishment list, Completion time June 03, 2108"

hmmm. joymax said that they will block b0t accounts for a hundred year so it means that she was blocked on june 3 w/c she logged back after a couple of weeks offline.
j0ymax release the banlist on tuesday(server inspection).

so it means that joymax are blocking every end of the week (2-3 days before inspection)
so what i did is b0t monday-sat(juz 7 hours a day) and never get banned
Old 06/30/2008, 09:02   #7

So you guys are saying

1) buy silk and you wont get banned (quantity ranging from like 300-500)
2) dont bot for more than X amount of hours

I can deal with that XD

If you bot lets say right after an inspection, how long will it take them to ban you? Cause they come out with a new list every week, so doest hat mean youll be banned the following week>?
Old 06/30/2008, 09:10   #8

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
well is there a big difference if they ban u immediately or after 1 week?
Old 06/30/2008, 09:49   #9

i have been using it ever since the first script maker came out and i dont have silk or havent ever bought it and i have not been banned
Old 06/30/2008, 11:26   #10

its just a matter of luck that you dont yet get ban
just dont let your char always kiss a wall or tress
i've been botting since level 16 & i'm lvl 85 now
i never bought silk even once.
Old 06/30/2008, 11:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post

Till now i bought only 50 Silk & i got 14 Silk left.
And till now im not banned.
I used AgBot for a while but now im using SoftMod.
I think 500 is to much.
Just buy 50 Silk and try it out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2008, 15:41   #12

i bot 20\7 and only bought 300 silk and ive not been banned and if i would be banned i would ring sro up and ask for my money back....
Old 06/30/2008, 18:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusszz View Post
and if i would be banned i would ring sro up and ask for my money back....

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2008, 05:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmaster999 View Post
If you bot lets say right after an inspection, how long will it take them to ban you? Cause they come out with a new list every week, so doest hat mean youll be banned the following week>?
hmmm. i dont think joymax wait for a week before they bann your account.
they will bann right on the week you got caught botting.

if you usually visit silkroad homepage you will notice that there's a lot of
notice that say "emergency server inspection of blah-blah has been completed" i guess they're turning the servers off to bann the players that are confirmed botting.. once the emergency inspection is done.. check the forums and you will notice there's a lot of players saying "Pls give me back my account... blah blah!".

and most of the emergency server inpections happen every 2-3 days before weekly server inspection..

mostly every sunday all servers undergo emergency server inspection.
and i guess they're banning a hell lot of bots in that time
Old 07/01/2008, 11:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieljames View Post
mostly every sunday all servers undergo emergency server inspection.
and i guess they're banning a hell lot of bots in that time
Thats a good idea & probably it is true.
But nobody knows for sure so we all just have to hope that JYMOAX just dont bans us