Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

know whats in your storage?????

Discussion on know whats in your storage????? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
know whats in your storage?????

Ok so a tool that could be really usefull for alot of people here would be to know what each of our sub characters are holding.

example. I currently have 7 or 8 accounts (I cant remember, too many) Most are full of elixirs but some have good weapon drops that i have saved to sell later.

The problem is you forget what is in each account and where that one drop your looking for is.

So what i thought would be a VERY useful tool is something that can interact with sro and record all items in your inventory and storage box! maybe even as far as the stats on the items as well.

Its been awhile since I have used agbot, but I think i remember that you could see what other people had as there weapons???

anywho Maybe someone with good programing skills could help me out! maybe it will just log all the information into a notepad or something?

If anyone has some suggestions or likes this idea post it here
Old 06/26/2008, 16:57   #2

Ohh comon man ... seriusly you want a tool for this ...
your own text say more than needet

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltek View Post
I currently have 7 or 8 accounts (I cant remember, too many)
Use the screen shot button, to see what your BIG size family has in storage.
Old 06/27/2008, 00:04   #3

Your just Jealous :-p

a screen shot might help but it wont tell you the stats of all your items.
Old 06/27/2008, 22:32   #4

yeh right i am all green from beeing jealous
ohh wait thats your signature i am looking at

but seriusly ... comon now why have items that are in good stats, but you dont use them ??
for me i NPC everything i pickup if its not SOX ... or start at +3 i am not interessted.
(changing the stats will not be a big deal ... changing the items lvl is)
[Tho my thought on the items part.]