Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project: Massive Silkroad Online Community!

Discussion on Project: Massive Silkroad Online Community! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project: Massive Silkroad Online Community!

Hello,

I have been thinking for quite a while now about making a massive SRO community where SRO players can discuss the official Silkroad or any private servers there are.

But to do so I will need a team of people that has a knowledge of Silkroad, Web Development, GFX and other... So please contact me!

They will be able to advertise, discuss, program, sell/buy and even share. I will also be working on a TOP list for the site where private server owners are able to submit their server/site to the TOP list.

There is no more further information as of yet.

MSN -
Skype - crypto.hf

~Thanks!
Old 09/18/2011, 20:42   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
Sounds grea... oh wait! You are already in one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2011, 20:43   #3

Hating again?
Old 09/18/2011, 21:09   #4

Aready exsist epvp, sro addiction, sro engine.com and moreee.
Old 09/18/2011, 22:48   #5

trying to make a new one due advertising it here? epvp is a great one, wich includes all u mentioned
Old 09/18/2011, 23:15   #6

**** I wont be advertising and its going to be a pure 100% silkroad community not other games!
Old 09/18/2011, 23:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniprotent View Post
**** I wont be advertising and its going to be a pure 100% silkroad community not other games!
SROENGINE, REV6, SILKROAD FORUMS, are already 100% for silkroad
Closed Thread