Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

pros in only

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pros in only

lol cuz i m a noob to this game. yesterday i killed 2 botters and got some pk points and 3 pk lvls. then i realise its a big mistake. cuz i m a free to be killed to others and i lost exp.when i stayed in town my hp auto drop. so i decided to logoff.

today when i login again i was happy no pk points for me but then i found out my pk lvl still 3 and red name.

plz some1 help me how can i turn to white name and no pk lvls again? thanks, if i cant get white name back, i would just quit cuz i only played 1 week no big addiction yet

Old   #2

don't attack bots and odher players lol

Old   #3

lol it seems not helping at all but its annoying those archers from far range to kill a monster in front of u and u can do nothing
Old   #4

try to find another plase where is not so many bots
ore buid archer too !!!

Old   #5

lol all 2d or 3 d games have bots, i m a bottr as well in those games. only game i know its quite clean for now is runescape which is designed by java. funny cartoon chars. quit that already
Old   #6

Cabal hawe bots but not so many there is space for you come and join
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by il0oi0oloi0o View Post
lol cuz i m a noob to this game. yesterday i killed 2 botters and got some pk points and 3 pk lvls. then i realise its a big mistake. cuz i m a free to be killed to others and i lost exp.when i stayed in town my hp auto drop. so i decided to logoff.

today when i login again i was happy no pk points for me but then i found out my pk lvl still 3 and red name.

plz some1 help me how can i turn to white name and no pk lvls again? thanks, if i cant get white name back, i would just quit cuz i only played 1 week no big addiction yet
to lose your pk lvl you need to either kill mobs untill your pk lvl is gone.
Or have someone kill you a few time, but make sure you put all your gear in storage cause you got a high chance to drop gear when you get killed in murder status.
Old   #8

if youve only been playin a week why not see it as a sign to tell you to try a diffeent build? =)
Old   #9

i dont know its this still work on clean the pk status....
bring a frend wit cap..also u ( like pvp)...tell u frend to buy ironclad horse (lvl 60)
like 100 or till u name is white again ^_^
Old   #10

Well if u have just been playing a for a week gues ure just around lv20.. make a new one u probely skilled him wrong like i did with first player or just die and lose ure exp like everyone has to do when they are thick and kill peopel =D ure choice ^^