Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlocks

Discussion on Warlocks within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlocks

I'm making a warlock/cleric and am wondering what is the best build for him?
0:3 or 1:2?
Old 06/15/2008, 13:45   #2

I would go full int, a friend of me has now a lvl84 warlock/cleric with very good gear and he is really strong.

You dont get killed so fast as a wizard because you have a shield and you will have attacks that steal HP from the mob and give it to you.
Old 06/15/2008, 13:50   #3

ya but a wizard always kills 1 hit lool, and with zerk theres no one that can stop him
Old 06/15/2008, 13:59   #4

Thats true i now have a lvl74 wizard and its very cool, but before i got to this lvl i died a lot
Old 06/15/2008, 19:31   #5

i think that for warlock is best warrior or rogue becouse with dagger u can kill from 1 hit to and + he is str , and warrior can survive everything ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Für alle Hexenmeister / For all Warlocks
07/29/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
Hi leute Seelensplitter bekommen ohne Mobs zu töten. Macht ein duell mit einen beliebigen Spieler am besten healer und das einzigste was ihr zaubert ist Seelendieb. So erhaltet ihr nach und nach Seelensplitter ohne einen Mob zu töten. ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Hi guys get Soul Shards without killing a npc.
Warlocks - More Spell power
09/19/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
What you need: Dual spec Whatever spec you want for example Destruction Affliction in the affliction tree you'll pick up talents that'll increase your spirit so what you do is you go into your affliction tree, put fell armor on as a buff, then go to destruction and you'll have abit more spell power
Shadowform für warlocks
04/01/2008 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
hätte gern eine schattenform für meinen warlock :/ gibt es da evtl eine .mpg für oder sonst irgendwas??? bitte um antwort falls jemand mehr darüber weiss, noch besser wäre ein upp ;) vielen dank!
2-6g per 10mins/warlocks only
05/28/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
many of you know about this already i think. but for those who dont: here is a way to farm some money we all know that most of the money is from elite mobs, commonly in instances. so what we do is farm instance bosses. the title says warlocks only because i am a warlock and i combined teleport with the curse of doom that deals 3200 dmg after 60seconds. of course any other class is invited to try this as long as it does enough damage and/or can take enough damage. this only works with...
2-6g per 10mins/warlocks only
09/16/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
i already posted this on exploiters. now that i begin to read this board i think its basically a good idea to good idea to make it public here too plus i have no idea why i am schreibing english aufm board wo man auch deutsch spricht ^^ nuja, geht momentan eh schwer weil porten ja nich is bis bubbafate oder jmd mit programing skills paar neue offsets findet. aber man kann sich sowohl in maraudon als auch in db komplett als nonrogue durchschleichen bis zur princess bzw bis zu tendris...