Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REGard BOT PUNISHMENTS

Discussion on REGard BOT PUNISHMENTS within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REGard BOT PUNISHMENTS

I have a important question that i will and ask and would like everyone's input, good/bad. DO the game masters in silk road ban u wen u at a high lvl and u dont buy silk eva. but for soem reason u lv real fast(POwerLVL). that's what happen to i would like soem answers. i not @$~#ing joking . what i have said is truth. the other thing i have sed on silk road waht the DC client which prevents u from dcing at log in page. used ec u see no premium tickets = u cant get into silk easily.

PLZ I NEED SOME RESPONSES FROM ALL. THX

If waht i ahve said is truth. is there a way to get back my account???
Old 06/03/2008, 17:11   #2

if you haven't bought silk u can be banned..even if u never botted.. got a few legit friends banned .. then they started to bot xD
Old 06/04/2008, 03:34   #3

I wouldnt be suprised if they did ban you because you didnt ever buy silk.
Old 06/04/2008, 03:55   #4

the smart thing to do is to just buy the minimum of silk and never use it... keep it just to be safe from getting banned...
Old 06/04/2008, 06:03   #5

from my experience with sro, they are maximizing profit. when the game first started botting was not accepted so they banned bots to make legits happy n buy silk. but with the progression of the games bots are widely accepted. with that botters using clients will not be banned. due to the fact that they are potential customers. ^_^
Old 06/04/2008, 07:47   #6

Acknowlegment

upon the bannign of my accout from what u guys said who posted replies to wha i wrote is basically u have to buy silk in oreder not to get banned. becoem a regular costumer. but inspite of u purchasing silk and your account happen to get bad u bot regularly and those other stuff ; account with preium if u get banned. whats' the cause and solution now to that story

NEED REPLIES. THX IN ADVANCE GUYS
Old 06/04/2008, 08:32   #7

Clientless bot=ban
agBot + silk= no ban
tbot+silk=no ban
isrobot+silk=no ban
Old 06/04/2008, 09:49   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
My clientless bots haven't been banned so far,never bought silk on them nor on my srobot character.
Please stop with the senseless rumors,it's up to your bot config.
Old 06/04/2008, 11:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
My clientless bots haven't been banned so far,never bought silk on them nor on my srobot character.
Please stop with the senseless rumors,it's up to your bot config.
Thank you!

InvincibleNoOB is right
Old 06/06/2008, 03:50   #10

its not only about bot config
ur char name also matters.
if you got name like asjdjsjdjsje and no guild & no silk
then you better buy silk for safety