Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need PLVL in RedSea

Discussion on Need PLVL in RedSea within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need PLVL in RedSea

I'm need plvl in redsea on ongs monster ,I'm doing spfarming and i need someone high level can help me...
Old 05/23/2008, 21:11   #2

meeeeeeeeeee tooooooooo
Old 05/23/2008, 22:58   #3

How much you guys wanna pay? i have a char 80 there on 99% depends how much you guys want to pay me per hour and i can connect it.

The char is still for sale (click sig) way too many scammers want it, too bad my iq is above 20 lol!11!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 80+ ACC IN REDSEA
11/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I would like to buy Silkroad Online account on RedSea server. I pay with PayPal... Account has to be : ~level 80+ ~not naked ~must have at least one avatar ~must NOT e-mail verified ~must be farmed
WTT>49 Hunter Trieste for PLvL.. That's Right.. PLVL!
01/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to be plvled and in exchange willing to give a 49 hunter in trieste. Thank You. Contact me via PM or MsN: [email protected] - jauodx
Redsea anyone?
11/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey does anyone need a guild on Redsea, or wants to start a character. I can Help you get a workin bot ect. Please let me know. If so just post a contact i can reach you at. Aim, MSN, xfire, yahoo... ect.