Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior sub class?

Discussion on Warrior sub class? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrior sub class?

Tell minus and plus from cleric and rogue
Old 07/29/2011, 00:46   #2

cleric pros:

1- holy spell so you wont get status
2- good defense when using light armor
3- healing obviously , will help you survive more+ bless
4- easy build to control and yet good in pvp
5- easy to join pts as warrior or as cleric

cleric cons:

1- gets boring pretty fast
2- warrior/cleric is a good pvp build but you need awesome weps to be able to kill easily , your fights with bladers or glaviers will be long ones

rogue pros:

1- awesome power , you can practically kill anyone
2- many interrupts so its hard for ppl to hit you
3- very much fun , you get many combos so it takes a while for you to get bored

rogue cons:

1- you dont have holy spell so warlocks will be a pain in the *** , you will need to buy pills
2- need vigors + hp grains to do well , hard to survive without them
3- you have to pimp your set well + 5 weps so its gold consuming
4- hard to control that build , you will need alot of practice to be good
Old 07/29/2011, 08:04   #3

like prostyla said rouge has **** high power if you are able to play it...
but the most just make KD and then they use dagger desperate and start slapping you xD
the problem is if you fight vs a 110 str char you won t be able to kill him in the right time, so he can stand up and kill you if you don t close your buff ;D and if your opponent use firewall or put on a shield if you KD'ed him then it will be very hard ;D
but its a funny build anyway.
the only problem is you won t be able to heal your self and as europe char this sucks a bit ^^
i had a 107 full son warrior cleric and it was funny but now i sold it because from time to time this build is so boring -.-'
the only thing you can is use kd, kb, heal your self and then shieldcrunsh and if your opponent is on the ground you make groundcharge or trippleswing and then a Dare Devil and you won, but if he use firewall and shield you are ****** up without Legend+ weapon ;D
but as warrior rouge with nice daggers you are able to kill him with shield and firewall if you have a nice crit ;D

Fazit:
warri/cleric
if you want to be an annoying KB,KD and DD spammer make warrior/cleric ^^
its a constant good (2h overpwnd) build but you get bored fast!

warri/rouge
if you have a nice set, good daggers etc. and if you have the know how to play this build, you are able to pwn very hard ^^
and if you use vigros then it won t be so hard to play without cleric ;D

PS: warrior/cleric should wear H.A, warrior/rouge L.A
Old 07/29/2011, 13:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
like prostyla said rouge has **** high power if you are able to play it...
but the most just make KD and then they use dagger desperate and start slapping you xD
the problem is if you fight vs a 110 str char you won t be able to kill him in the right time, so he can stand up and kill you if you don t close your buff ;D and if your opponent use firewall or put on a shield if you KD'ed him then it will be very hard ;D
but its a funny build anyway.
the only problem is you won t be able to heal your self and as europe char this sucks a bit ^^
i had a 107 full son warrior cleric and it was funny but now i sold it because from time to time this build is so boring -.-'
the only thing you can is use kd, kb, heal your self and then shieldcrunsh and if your opponent is on the ground you make groundcharge or trippleswing and then a Dare Devil and you won, but if he use firewall and shield you are ****** up without Legend+ weapon ;D
but as warrior rouge with nice daggers you are able to kill him with shield and firewall if you have a nice crit ;D

Fazit:
warri/cleric
if you want to be an annoying KB,KD and DD spammer make warrior/cleric ^^
its a constant good (2h overpwnd) build but you get bored fast!

warri/rouge
if you have a nice set, good daggers etc. and if you have the know how to play this build, you are able to pwn very hard ^^
and if you use vigros then it won t be so hard to play without cleric ;D

i can see you dont know much about war/rog
Old 07/29/2011, 13:35   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post

Wear HA on a War/Rogue. Int's are easy to kill so just for that little extra mag. def. it would be a waste of Phy def. The more interesting pvp's are usually with STR builds anyway.

As for the thread starter, don't pick Warrior/Rogue because it looks cool. It's a hard build to play so you'll need alot of practice. Also this is the most expensive build to play, not only due to the fact the you'll be using Vigor and Hp Grains, but also because you have 5 weapons and a shield.

I'd suggest you'd go with cleric, because it's not a hard subclass to play, and Rogue itself is pretty strong by itself. Also this build won't need half asmuch sp as a FF Rogue/Warrior would need.
Old 07/29/2011, 13:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Wear HA on a War/Rogue. Int's are easy to kill so just for that little extra mag. def. it would be a waste of Phy def. The more interesting pvp's are usually with STR builds anyway.

As for the thread starter, don't pick Warrior/Rogue because it looks cool. It's a hard build to play so you'll need alot of practice. Also this is the most expensive build to play, not only due to the fact the you'll be using Vigor and Hp Grains, but also because you have 5 weapons and a shield.

I'd suggest you'd go with cleric, because it's not a hard subclass to play, and Rogue itself is pretty strong by itself. Also this build won't need half asmuch sp as a FF Rogue/Warrior would need.
6*weapons and shield
c rod or w rod for bashing down walls
Old 07/29/2011, 14:10   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post
6*weapons and shield
c rod or w rod for bashing down walls
5 weapons and a shield.

If the guy goes on Firewall, go out range and shoot him with xbow.
Old 07/29/2011, 14:11   #8

okay maybe i just choose cleric and when i farm again new char i try warrior/rogue ty for all
Old 07/29/2011, 15:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
5 weapons and a shield.

If the guy goes on Firewall, go out range and shoot him with xbow.
or just pull out your nova 7+ rod and bash it down
Old 07/29/2011, 20:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
cleric pros:

1- holy spell so you wont get status
2- good defense when using light armor
3- healing obviously , will help you survive more+ bless
4- easy build to control and yet good in pvp
5- easy to join pts as warrior or as cleric

cleric cons:

1- gets boring pretty fast
2- warrior/cleric is a good pvp build but you need awesome weps to be able to kill easily , your fights with bladers or glaviers will be long ones

rogue pros:

1- awesome power , you can practically kill anyone
2- many interrupts so its hard for ppl to hit you
3- very much fun , you get many combos so it takes a while for you to get bored

rogue cons:

1- you dont have holy spell so warlocks will be a pain in the *** , you will need to buy pills
2- need vigors + hp grains to do well , hard to survive without them
3- you have to pimp your set well + 5 weps so its gold consuming
4- hard to control that build , you will need alot of practice to be good
I lol'd at that... How would u have good defense when using light armor? You realize you need to wear a cleric rod to get the buff from cleric passive, right?
Old 07/29/2011, 20:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverStar View Post
I lol'd at that... How would u have good defense when using light armor? You realize you need to wear a cleric rod to get the buff from cleric passive, right?
well duh smarty pants....
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2011, 20:55   #12

Quote:
and you realize i put it under "cleric pros" which means im talking about cleric mode? dont start flaming for nothing
Old 07/29/2011, 21:46   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
and you realize i put it under "cleric pros" which means im talking about cleric mode? dont start flaming for nothing
Yeah, cuz ur gonna be using the rod a lot on pvp...

and I lol'd again...
Old 07/29/2011, 21:54   #14

Quote:
Yeah, cuz ur gonna be using the rod a lot on pvp...

and I lol'd again...
read my signature , thats whats gonna happen now since you're obviously 1 of them
Old 07/30/2011, 13:41   #15

Yeah bro, I'm pretty sure its on cleric's favor to have extra defense while using light armor + rod, instead of the extra defense you would get using armor at all times...

Please... If someone is an idiot here, that one is you...