Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a PVP item question...

Discussion on i have a PVP item question... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a PVP item question...

what are the PVP items for Euro? and can people from China etc Pvp with Euro people?.

Old 05/01/2008, 14:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
In grocery? Yes afcourse they can
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] How to add my new item[gears] by da right way
05/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys... first Thanks for entering the post 2nd: i asking about how to add new gears by da right way ? meaning: i made new gears but i want make the WeaponMaster level them example: Club Level 130 to Level 140
[Question]Item Lock
03/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
does anyone know how to get rid of item lock on 5165 NewestCOServer or at least fix it so that it works cause its annoying when the item lock box opens up everytime i make some gear or do anything to my gear
/item Plus limit question
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me make it so normal players can use /item , but it was limited to +9. im making a pvp server and i dont want every1 to get +12s with this command, so if u can help it b appreciated =) Here is the original command: if (Splitter == "/item") { Ini ItemNames = new Ini(System.Windows.Forms.Application.StartupPath +...
Question in list Item ??
12/09/2007 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Why can not only use ((904 - Stone of Mystery))(IMP) there are a lot of Items ...:rolleyes: and :D Is there something new??? For example 1 Hit for knight OR magic ... in original server ... ;) and how i chenge my statue ( HP,Agility,Wisdome...etc) = make hack !!?? Thank you for all...
Item.Dat question
07/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Any can do that the items +1 or -3 -5 are displayed when the item are dropped from monsters??... for can see like +1RefCrystalRing on the ground or -5UniCoat if this is possible, sounds good that any can do.... :bandit: