Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Touble connecting to server please help!

Discussion on Touble connecting to server please help! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Touble connecting to server please help!

Hello members, just installed sro for the first time in 2 years im lvl 60 Bow

Installed sro client.
Let it update to Ver 1.312
Logged on my user name and selected the server my character is on.
selected my character and as soon as it loads to the city im at then it says "Disconnected from the server"
Turned of fire wall and still nothing
I saw there was a patch which also doesnt work with the updated client.

Can any one help please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connecting to the Server...
05/26/2011 - Minecraft - 13 Replies
Immer wenn ich in ein Server einloggen will kommt ganz ganz lange connecting to the Server.... und nix passiert... an was kann das liegen ps: ist seit 1.6.2
Connecting to my server..
01/14/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello guys, I made my own private server with newestco(source) and RebelgamingCo (client). Everything works fine but when i want my friends to login into the game they can't. Well i found a way they can get it and that was changing the ip in config.ini in my source (with the ip from ipchicken). But when do this i am not able to enter the server but they can. Otherside when i put my static ip into the config.ini i can enter the game and they can not. How can i figure it so i can login and...
Server connecting
12/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo leute habe ein meine freunde können sich nicht mit meinem server connecten habe die firewall ausgeschaltet portmap an etc... Habe win 7 habe früher nur alles auf Vista gemacht aber jetz geht es anscheint nicht ich komme rein alles fuktioniert.. help pls : )