Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Slave watcher ?!

Discussion on Slave watcher ?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Slave watcher ?!

On Azteca ,there are Slave Watcher (Quest mobs lvl 7X) on city entries ,docks and on some lvl spots , it makes the game unplayable even without a bot on that spots .
Is it only on azteca ?
Why they do that ?
Old 06/24/2011, 15:54   #2

It's also on the Maya server. Joymax gave me the following reply:

'We received your message regarding the slavewatchers.'

'We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused. This issue is already forwarded to our designated support team. They are currently working on the matter to resolve the issue. Rest assured that a solution will be provided to you within the soonest time possible.'

So to answer your question, not only on Azteca, but I don't know who put them over there. Good luck
Old 06/24/2011, 15:56   #3

YOU ARE SALVES & THEY ARE WATCHING YOU